The Colored Pencil Drawing Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to become a pro with colored pencils
- Mix colors and understand color theory
- Be familiar with common colored pencil surfaces and colored pencil types
- Apply various colored pencil techniques to produce a variety of effects
- Draw accurate portraits with colored pencils
- Draw landscapes with colored pencils
- Transfer drawings
- Mix watercolor applications with colored pencils
- Apply watercolor pencils effectively
- Create accurate textures with colored pencils
- Create aesthetic compositions
- Create representational reflections and transparency with colored pencils
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn.
The Colored Pencil Course is a comprehensive learning experience designed to guide absolute beginners and intermediate artists to a level of producing professional quality colored pencil drawings through concise and “easy to digest” modules that include HD videos and Ebooks. This course is for anyone wanting to improve their drawing skills, particularly with colored pencils. This course is designed to maximize learning by including ebooks with each module. Each ebook corresponds with the video from the module ensuring that all learning styles are addressed. A total of over 5 hours of video instruction, 21 downloadable ebooks, and photo references are all included.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for students wishing to learn professional colored pencil techniques and applications through concise modules that include videos and ebooks. A variety of subjects including animals, landscapes, still life, and portraiture are all covered as well as various colored pencil forms including wax-based, oil-based, and watercolor pencils.
Hi, I am an illustrator and educator. As the founder and instructor at TheVirtualInstructor (website), I am able to help thousands of people all over the world realize their dreams of creating quality art. My illustrations have been featured in numerous publications and my work can be found in many private collections. Although I am an illustrator, my true passion in life is teaching. I have been teaching for over ten years and I am lucky to have helped so many people achieve their goals of creating art.