The Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn about essential business areas such as finance, sales, marketing, management, versatility, efficient communication and resolution.
- Studying business and entrepreneurship will teach you how to cultivate a growth-orientated mindset and think outside the box innovatively.
- Become aware of all the fundamental aspects of business, from starting-up to scaling-up, and recognising how they all influence each other.
- Identify new ways to solve problems, meet needs, and ease pain points with the help of your new products, services or innovative processes.
- Learn how to establish positively framed goals that will inspire you to take action and drive your continuous individual growth and development.
- Learn how to develop your personal leadership skills, embrace your competitive (or rebellious) side, and grow comfortable taking risks.
- Cultivate an innovative mindset that is solution-orientated, flexible and intuitive - essential qualities for survival in an advancing global market.
- The personal benefits of studying entrepreneurship reach vastly beyond business and enterprise, leading to a notably more prosperous livelihood.
- No prior experience of business is required to enrol in this course.
- Students are recommended to take notes (for self-reflection only).
- This course can be studied anywhere with an internet connection.
- An MP3 version is accessible for those who like to study 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Do you have a business idea but don't know where to start? Are you new to the entrepreneurial journey and feel that you need more confidence and business understanding before launching your enterprise?
Business and entrepreneurship usually go hand in hand; to understand one, you need to have a good appreciation of the other. This unique entrepreneurship training course will equip you with the knowledge and assurance you need to be able to launch your new business venture.
While innovation and entrepreneurship revolve around the same idea, it is useful to understand the difference. Innovation pivots around creatively solving problems with appropriate solutions. Entrepreneurship, by contrast, rotates around applying innovation in bringing ideas to life in a financially sustainable way.
During the course, you will learn the true meaning of entrepreneurship and discover how to plan a business (or product) successfully. You will also learn how to sustain a steady growth rate once your business has gotten off the ground. If you're an aspiring entrepreneur, this course will give you a firm set of foundations upon which you can leverage your future efforts.
This course is ideal for those who are interested in gaining knowledge about starting a business, either to learn if entrepreneurialism suits them or because they have numerous entrepreneurial ideas but are uncertain about how best to implement them.
Successful entrepreneurship involves two essential characteristics: business insight and a resolution mindset.
As you work through the course modules, you can learn how to:
Develop your self-awareness and business effectiveness.
Identify new opportunities for business & financial growth.
Learn a useful framework for evaluative business planning.
Learn a practical methodology for business communications.
Establish appropriate, relevant and inspiring business goals.
Cultivate a growth-orientated and entrepreneurial mindset.
Be successful when you have restricted financial resources.
Apply your learning in real-time entrepreneurial projects.
And much, much more.
Entrepreneurship training serves as an excellent foundation for the kinds of innovative ideas the world needs to advance in the 21st century.
Entrepreneurship is more than just starting a business: its creativity, innovation, resilience and leadership all rolled into one. Open to anyone with a business idea or a fledgeling startup, this unique online training offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to develop and commercialise your business idea into something long-lasting.
The 'The Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Masterclass' offers you an online experience designed to introduce the essential tools and mindset required to succeed as an entrepreneur. You don't need an idea or a team, just a willingness to explore your entrepreneurial potential.
You will learn from two of Scotland's top entrepreneurs (investors and consultants) who will share the decisions made and lessons learned from guiding over 20 businesses (between them) to national and international success. Drawing on the experience of your instructors, Russell Dalgleish and Kain Ramsay, you can take actionable ideas away from the course and use them to grow and develop your business startup.
Throughout this course, you will get lifetime access to over 16.5hrs of video-based training and further course resources. There is no deadline for completing the course, and you can study it around your current schedule and obligations.
The world has never been more in need of students who want to make a positive entrepreneurial difference. Today, studying and learning the art of innovative entrepreneurship is more straightforward than you think.
The benefits of taking this course are that you can study it anytime, anywhere and from any device. You're protected by a full money-back guarantee - which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurial innovation is crucial for any individual or organisation to be globally competitive. This training course speaks to new business owners, small-med business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- The ideas presented throughout this Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Masterclass generally apply to all sectors of industry and cultivate creativity in those who hope to thrive in any specific career.
- This course is also aimed at business teachers and educational leaders who want to improve their teaching practice. It may also be of interest to anyone looking to assist students in learning entrepreneurial thinking.
- There are no 'right or wrong' character styles best suited to business, innovation and entrepreneurship training, and students are asked to enrol on the course with an open mind and without definitive expectations.
- This course is mainly for those who are passionate about giving back to society in a financially viable way. This course offers a unique personal growth experience for teachers, mentors and business people alike.
In addition to being an acclaimed keynote speaker, a social media presence with a global audience, and an established social entrepreneur, Kain Ramsay is an international bestselling author and a time-served applied psychologist.
For the past 15 years, Kain has been involved in the fields of applied psychology, social entrepreneurship, coaching, mentoring, and training. Since 2007, Kain's distinctive communication style has continued to inspire individuals, teams, audiences and organizations around the world to achieve their highest potential.
Kain began his career in the armed forces, then gained international experience in business development before becoming one of the World's most popular instructors in life coaching. Using cutting-edge methodologies, he teaches social entrepreneurs, coaches, and executives how to realize their potential and impact the world for the better, and introduces a new, forward-thinking method for delivering education.
With his entrepreneurial mindset and ability to build communities, Kain's innovative teaching philosophy has been adopted by social influencers around the globe, who use his practical strategies and insights to improve their lives and those of others.
Kain became an instructor for Udemy in 2014. Currently, over 650,000 learners around the world follow his training materials, making him one of the most popular instructors on Udemy in the categories of personal development, communication skills, self-awareness training, modern applied psychology, and mental health.
In 2015, Kain was one of the founders of Achology, a groundbreaking digital training platform that enables an international learning community to collaborate in their learning and competency development. Competency and integrity, being two of Kains most deeply prioritised values. Kain founded and launched Achology, a groundbreaking approach to e-learning, in 2018.
Kain has leveled the playing field by introducing contemporary psychological principles into today's educational system, so that individuals and organisations alike, can gain greater understanding of the strategies and insights required to enhance their intrinsic value and make a greater impact in the modern world.
Kain and his wife, Karen, live in Dunfermline, the ancient capital of Scotland.
In addition to his extensive analysis of real-life experiences, Kain's teaching methodology has inspired thousands of enthusiasts and professionals around the world to realize their full potential and begin making a positive impact.
Russell Dalgleish is one of the foremost speakers on Entrepreneurship in the UK today. He not only inspires others by providing an insight into the world of the Entrepreneur, but he personally remains very active in the world of business through a range of investments and advisory positions.
He operates across a range of sectors, taking the role of Investor, Advisor, and Entrepreneur to a portfolio of SME and Start-Up businesses. Home is Scotland but his career has primarily been based from London & Overseas.
Russell was named as one of the 100 most influential Entrepreneurs in the UK and represents Global Entrepreneur Network as National Director for Scotland. He acts as an advisor to a range of fast-growing businesses and sits on the Scottish Governments Board of Trade advising on Entrepreneurship and Business Growth.
Be sure to follow Russell on Linkedin where he publishes material aimed at empowering and supporting entrepreneurs.