The Bubble Beginners Bootcamp (2019) - Visual Programming
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn a ground breaking new technology called Bubble, which is changing the way we develop applications without code.
- Build a real world project & task management system called 'Teambase" with an interactive features such as creating, assigning and completing tasks.
- Go from a total beginner to an intermediate skill level by the end of the course.
- Learn from an instructor who has built successful applications with Bubble, raised VC funding and monetised applications.
- A bubble hobby account.
- No technical skills necessary.
- Lots of motivation
**Learn from an experienced Bubble developer & coach who has helped multiple founders build successful applications without code using Bubble technology**
In 2016 I had a vision of building a marketplace application. The only problem was that I had no technical skills and not enough money to pay a developer. I was lucky enough to discover Bubble and within 6 months I had learned Bubble to an advanced degree, was accepted too and completed a tech accelerator program and within 1 year raised VC funding and launched my startup. I did all of this along side other startup companies who were spending tens of thousands on developers. I'd like to teach you how this is possible with the right attitude and motivation.
In this course we'll be building a project & task management application that includes:
Building a dashboard style application
Creating user accounts
Signup & login workflows
User generated profile pages
Project & team collaboration
The technical & design skills you will learn include:
The Bubble Editor
Page layout and design
Repeating group filtering and sorting
Dynamic data integration
Basic SEO settings
Image processing with Imgix
Deploying your app live!
- Founders who don't want to pay for expensive developers and would rather build their own applications quickly.
- People that want to learn about Bubble and new direction that development is taking.
- People who are curious about building software.