The Bridge Between Kundalini Yoga and Lucid Dreaming
What you'll learn
- You will learn the theory and practice of Kundalini Shakti Yoga.
- You will gain a broad knowledge of the theory and practice of Lucid Dreaming.
- You will learn how Lucid Dreaming and Kundalini Shakti Yoga are deeply relevant to and compliment each other.
- You will learn the core techniques for lucid dreaming and meditations that help to awaken the lucid dream journey.
- No prior knowledge is required. A Yoga mat and meditation cushion are required.
Would you like to learn both the powerful Path of Kundalini Yoga and the exciting and joyful path of Lucid Dreaming. During this course we will explore the bridge between the profound and liberating practices of Kundalini Yoga and Lucid Dreaming.
We will embark on the exciting voyage of Kundalini Shakti Yoga. Often known as the Mother of all Yogas, we will explore and dive deep into this rich, powerful, far reaching and liberating tradition. Within this course there are many exercises (Kriyas), meditations and breathing exercises (pranayama) drawn from the Kundalini Shakti Yoga Tradition. We will learn how to open and enliven the chakras and awaken the coiled sleeping serpent Kundalini-Shakti and open the way for her ascent up the mountain of transcendent spiritual consciousness.
Through our exploration of Lucid Dreaming we will learn how to become conscious in our dreams, grow in our understanding, go on exciting journeys of consciousness, engage with dream characters, expand the realm of what we believe to be possible and have fun!
Drawing on nearly 20 years worth of spiritual practice I will guide you through this fertile and far reaching terrain. We will explore the links between these two paths, and find out how they are deeply relevant to one another. With nearly 10 hour worth of material this course we give you all you need to walk these two paths, and see how these two paths meet!
#Bestselling and Most Highly Rated Course on Udemy as of July 2019
Outline, Benefits and Outcomes of Course
- Explore the practice of Kundalini with full classes, which combine breath-work, warmups and sepcially designed exercises, meditations and gong sound relaxations
- Learn how the practice of lucid dreaming helps to unlock the Kundalini experience
- Learn to tap into, activate and integrate Kundalini Energy into your life
- Learn the foundation techniques and principals that allow lucid dreaming to arise
- Find out about the exciting and extensive terrain of the lucid dreaming
- Through the course you will grow in awareness, sensitivity and develop heath in mind, body and spirit -
- A certificate of completion will be be given to the students from Udemy and also a separate one from facilitator (the later available upon request)
After completing the course you will feel vibrant, energized, inspired and will be empowered with all the knowledge and practices you need to access, explore and develop these two sublime spiritual practices.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is interested in developing a practice of Kundalini Yoga, Lucid Dreaming and awakening to their full potential
I have twenty years experience across a range of spiritual traditions. I offer events around the themes of meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga, buddhism, sound baths and creative ritual. I'm a keen practitioner of Kundalini Yoga and I teach four weekly classes of Kundalini Yoga in the Uk. I am fully insured to lead workshops in meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga and sound healing.
I have a KR1 220hr+ Yoga Alliance recognised qualification to teach Kundalini Yoga . I have a Diploma in Astral Projection, and I also have a Diploma in Sound Therapy and Sound Healing. I have written two books, The Initiation: A Progressive Spiritual Manual and Kundalini: The Path to Regain the Divine. Both are available on amazon.
In my more everyday life I have a background as a licensed GOALS trainer in positive psychology and confidence building. I'm currently based in the South West of the Uk and run a collective of Spiritual Facilitators, and often work in community development for a housing charities. I was involved with Green Politics for many years and was a City Councillor between 2006 - 2010.
I offer people an approach to spirituality that is both grounded in the fundamental principles of spirituality; the will to awareness, ethics etc, but that also embraces and draws on the wisdom of various traditions.
Soulremember Academy is an educational organization committed to helping people grow in awareness and love drawing on the wisdom and practices of various traditions. Always ready to innovate and adapt but grounded in the foundation principles of personal and collective transformation. We currently specialize in Sound Therapy and Sound Healing, Astral Projection, Celtic Shamanism, Lucid Dreaming, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Psychic Awareness.