The Body Energy Clock: Harnessing the Chinese "Qi" Clock
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Start Your Day on the Right Path
- Increase Energy and Productivity
- Overcome Stagnation and Lathergy
- Have Better Sex
- Rest and Relax More Easily
- Sleep Better
- Know When to Act and When to Chill
- Know When to Make Decisions and When Not Too
- How to Harness Creativity
- How to Nourish their Emotional and Spiritual Bodies
- Gain Clarity and Insight
- Gain a Better Understanding as to Natural Cycles
- A basic understanding of "Qi" or "Prana" would be helpful but not necessary
- Some experience with Yoga or Tai Chi would be helpful but not necessary
Easily Tired or Fatigued?
Foggy Head? Unmotivated?
Looking to Create More Ease in your Daily Life?
What if we could shift it without having to take any weird drugs, beginning a new diet and without having to try and motivate ourselves by doing more goal-setting exercises?
What if we could shift it by just moving our attention and our activities to very specific times throughout the day and night?
Welcome to the Ancient Chinese "Qi" Body Clock!
The Chinese Qi Clock Will show you:
What time is the best time to get up so you can "catch" the best energy
Why meditation, yoga and Qi Gong is practiced in the mornings
The best time to have sex so you have the most amount of energy available and it feels more amazing!
The best time to work and study
The best time for exercise so you can lose weight faster and more easily
When to have difficult conversations so they don't spiral out of emotional control
Why watching the "news" in the evenings is one of the most unhealthy habits you can develop
How to approach sleep in a way that nourishes your souls mission
This course will guide you through the 24hr daily cycle showing you how the life force energy, or "Qi", moves through our bodily and energetic systems.
The aim is to move ourselves into alignment with this natural movement, so that greater sources of energy, insight, intuition, grace and life wisdom can naturally and easily arise.
"Those who flow as life flows, know they need no other force." ~ Lao Tzu
This course will show you how to "tweak your lifestyle" so that you can become healthier, more energised and emotionally so you can be at your best.
- Those interested in Yoga
- Those interested in Natural Medicine
- Small Business Owners Looking for More Balance
- Students Looking for an Edge
- Those who are curious about "energy and "qi"
- People Looking for Natural Ways to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Not for the narrow minded