The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia
What you'll learn
- This is a comprehensive course for the free 3D modeling and animation package, Blender.
- With this reference, you can confidently dive into Blender
- You can watch this course from start to finish, or skip around.
- Learn all the tools to create anything in 3D, and put it all into practice with step by step projects.
- Blender 2.8 or Blender 2.9
- A curiosity for creation!
- Blender is an Open Source and completely free 3D package. Information on how to download and install Blender is contained at the start of this course
Welcome to The Blender Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive training course available for Blender, a completely free and open source 3D production suite.
Our aim with the course was to make an expanded version of the Blender Manual, that you can follow along or reference at any time in your 3D journey.
Further than the tools alone, we've made sure this course contains not just the how, but the why. Throughout the course, we've crafted example demos, as well as step by step projects, that will take what you've learned and form it into a practical example.
You can get all the Blender files used in the lectures, complete with models, textures and other resources. This includes starting files so you can join in! You can use these resource files in your own projects as well. Just open them up to see their license details, if any.
We have created this course specifically for Udemy, and you will have unlimited support from us in the Q&A section of each lecture. See you in the course, and happy blending!
An Overview of the Contents of this course:
A full overview of Blenders interface.
Navigation and editing tools
Drivers (known as wire properties or driven keys)
Skeleton Armatures and Rigging
Shaders and Materials
Cycles and Eevee renderers
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning computer graphics, or switching from another 3D software to Blender
- This course can be your expanded version of the Blender manual.
Hi I'm Lee. I work in Animation and have an interest in game making.
I run the Blender training website CG Masters. I have over 20 years of experience working with all different aspects of 3d art and animation. I've worked at the Blender Institute, and I've had my work and tutorials featured in many publications such as the magazine 3D World. I love Blender and I love teaching people how to use it.
CG Masters is a training platform for everything related to Blender with instructors that have over 20 years of experience using Blender. We offer the best and most comprehensive Blender courses out there on all topics including 3D modeling, character creation, procedural texturing, hard surface modeling, python, rigging, and animation.