The Big Data Developer Course
What you'll learn
- Understand the architecture of Hadoop
- Understand file formats and the ability to choose the right format for a given use case
- Develop applications on local system and then deploy them into production
- Parameterize the code and make it production ready
- Import data from mysql database into sqoop. Export data from hdfs to mysql. Get a deep understanding of sqoop
- Query and analyze the data effectively using Hive. Get a strong understanding of hive
- Learn Scala - one of the top programming languages
- Learn basic, intermediate and Advance concepts of Spark which is very hot in the market
- Work with complex data and learn how to process them effectively
- Learn Cassandra and integrate it with Spark
- Learn HBase and integrate it with Spark
- Learn Apache NIFI
- Work with Spark Streaming - Learn about Kafka and how it integrates with Spark
- Get a good understanding of end to end big data pipeline
- You should have good internet connectivity. Should have 6 GB of free RAM. This course will work with 4GB of free RAM but the applications may run slow. So recommend to have atleast 6GB of Free RAM. SSD Hard disk will increase the speed. If possible(not mandatory) have SSD hard disk instead of HDD
- A basic familiarity with the Linux commands will be helpful
Big Data Developers are in high demand and it's only going to increase as data grows. However, mastering the skills needed to become a Big Data Engineer can be overwhelming. That's why we created "The Big Data Developer Course" with the help of industry experts. Our course provides an end-to-end implementation of the most in-demand Big Data skills, including Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, and more. With 33 hours of hands-on training, you'll start with the basics and work your way up to production-level deployment, troubleshooting, and performance improvement. We cover everything from local development to integrating with complex data sources, such as NOSQL databases, and even streaming data. Our team is available to address any questions you have, and our video tutorials are all explained with examples. By the end of this course, you'll be a Big Data expert, ready to take on any job in the industry. Don't miss this opportunity to join the world of Big Data!
Here is a short description of what you will be learning in this course:
Understand the world of Big Data. What is Big data and why it is important
Understand and learn the concepts behind Hadoop. Understand its architecture
Install the software and start writing code
Learn important Hadoop Commands
Learn the file formats and understand when to use each of the file formats
Dive deep into Sqoop- a tool used for transferring data between RDBMS and HDFS
Dive deep into Hive- a tool used for querying the data on HDFS
Learn Scala - a top programming language
Dive deep into Spark which is very hot in the market
Learn NOSQL Databases - Cassandra and HBase and integrate them with Spark
Work with Complex data and process them effectively
Make your code production ready and deploy them onto the cluster
Learn Apache NIFI- a powerful and scalable open source tool for data routing
Work with Streaming data
Learn Kafka and integrate it with Spark
Learn troubleshooting techniques and performance improvement tips
This is complete end-to-end implementation course and we are very proud to bring this course to you.
Enroll now and join the world of Big Data !
We have added interview Preparation videos for Hadoop, Sqoop , Hive, Scala
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are completely new to Big Data world
- Software Engineers who want to shift to Big Data or upgrade their Big Data skills
- Managers , Data Analytics who want to understand the end to end big data pipeline
We are a small team of passionate and experienced software Engineers whose goal is to provide you with the best training that is possible by inculcating best practices followed, by adding our experience on the subject and making the course as easy as possible. We have successfully taught thousands of students online and are here to share our experience with you.
We believe in quality of the course and so any feedback on improving the course content will be worked on passionately. We are also available to guide you and answer any questions you may have. Please post them on the F and Q section or message us using the conversation tool on Udemy.
Happy Learning !!