The best way to overcome fear of flying
What you'll learn
- Have a better life and more freedom with much lower pre- and in-flight anxiety.
- Cure or Deal better with panic attacks, perfectionism, OCD, claustrophobia.
- Understand better the aviation system safety as well as own psychology and physiology
- No previous knowledge is required
- Be ready to challenge your thoughts, beliefs and behaviours.
About one third of the world population suffers from anxiety in flights. I have dedicated already 12 years to helping people to overcome their fears, and I have developed an amazingly effective way to do that.
Join thousands of people who got rid of their phobias with my technique in my brand new Udemy course!
In the course you will:
Learn about aviation from a licensed FAA and EASA pilot
Learn about the fear mechanism
Learn about yourself and why you are experiencing discomforts and anxiety during flights and other events
Learn how to overcome panic attacks in 60 seconds every time
Get to ask me any question you want, I answer everything personally
Overcome your fear of flying and have a better life!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with flight anxiety - from mild-level to full blown panic attacks.
- From people who fly often to those with total avoidance
- People who are scared of accidents/turbulence/human factor as well as people who are anxious about their own body, panic and inability to escape
- perfectionists who want to get rid of their endless pursuit of perfect
Alex is one of just 150 specialists in the world in the field of fear of flying. He is a professional pilot with US and EU licenses, as well as a psychologist (graduate of Jerusalem University), and has been studying fear of flying since 2008. During this time Alex has already helped over 9000 people from more than 20 countries to overcome it.
Many of our programs’ graduates had been terrified to get onboard for years before they met Alex. Besides fear of flying, Alex’s professional competencies also cover - panic attacks, claustrophobia, and perfectionism. He makes a special emphasis on child psychology and the prevention of anxiously suspicious personality type development.
Alex Gervash - author of several books on fear of flying, founder of unique fear of flying treatment programs, and the creator of mobile apps to help people who suffer from fear and panic disorders. He’s also been featured on multiple tv- and radio programs.