SAP WM Warehouse Management Training
What you'll learn
- SAP WM Module (Warehouse Management)
- The use of the module but also the configuration
- In a real SAP environment
- Accompanied by examples and simplified sheets
- Understand movement types
- ou will be able to perform configuration and transactions as taught in the course
- You will understand in detail regarding picking and put-away strategies
- Have a basic knowledge of the software
- Having access to SAP is a plus
The SAP Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides flexible and automated support in the processing of all goods movements and stock management in your warehouse complex. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within your warehouse.
If you manage your warehouse stocks with SAP Inventory Management (MM-IM), you will manage the quantities and values of the stocks in various storage locations.
By comparison, the WMS allows you to map your entire warehouse complex in detail at the location level. You not only get an overview of the total quantity of a material in the warehouse; You can also always determine exactly where a certain material is currently located in your warehouse complex. With the WMS you can optimize the use of all your warehouse locations and movements, and store material stocks from multiple plants together in warehouses with random storage.
The WMS is fully integrated into the SAP environment. Business processes, which you trigger in other application components, lead to physical movements of goods in your warehouse. You organize, control and supervise these movements of goods with the WMS.
With more than 400,000 customers worldwide, SAP has established itself over the years as a benchmark in ERP.
It allows a notable improvement of processes, increases the performance of companies and, above all, increases communication and information exchange between services with its single database.
SAP training today is clearly an excellent option for the future. The application areas are constantly expanding and the need for companies to improve productivity and quality is ever greater.
This training, focused mainly on SAP Warehouse Management, a module widely used in companies, covers all its functionalities in the latest version of SAP ERP in a clear and detailed way.
Who this course is for:
- People who are passionate about computers and want to change their career path
- Also those who have a close or distant contact with the module (PP - SD - QM - MM)
- Warehouse managers who want to discover the possibilities of the software
- Those who work with SAP on the MM-WM module
Alberto Jesus has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
ALBERTO, JESUS has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce and much more.