- To enroll in the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
- This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. You need a high-speed Internet connection and an e-mail account. You should also have Microsoft Office 2013 already installed: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Microsoft Access 2013 Beginning
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with detailed instructions
- Sample databases
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013 Beginning Sample files
In Microsoft Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Learn how to navigate the online course and submit your assignments
- Understand the purpose of Tables and how they are used in a database
- Edit the Form Properties to help Users navigate the Form Fields and enter data
- Learn how to design Queries and use Queries to lookup records in the Tables
- Use Query Criteria and Parameter Queries to select specific records in the Tables
- Learn how to design and modify Reports in Layout and Design Views
- Learn how to manage Database files: Save and Save As
The Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests: Expert Certification: Access® 2013: Exam 77-424
Who this course is for:
- This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately.
- This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
Expert in Instructional Technology and Online Learning
Incredible ability to teach technology
Developed a successful method for teaching visually that is based on observation, orientation and notation. The method is very effect for teaching concepts and skills.
I have taught Microsoft Office Certification Exam preparation course for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 programs. The books that I wrote for these course met the Microsoft Vendor of Approved Courseware for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007(MCAS).
During the summer, Alex and I participate in the High School Career Challenge. It is a program for students with Asperger's Syndrome (autism) that focuses on job skills and training. We developed a Flash animation course that teaches the students how to create banner ads.
I enjoy teaching Microsoft Office and look forward to working with you. eBeth