The Beginners Guide to Trading and Investing in Stock Market
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A healthy desire for wealth is not greed, it is a desire for life
- Basics to advanced of stock market in a fun way
- What are the mistakes beginners make in stock market
- Proven trading strategies to make money
- How to prevent loss in case of wrong trade
- Learn candlesticks trading
- Learn about trends and patterns
- Learn about gap trading
We have all been taught wrong. A healthy desire for wealth is not greed, it is a desire for life. We have all got one life so why not fully flourish before dying.
And, how to enter the league of the rich class?
Forget linear, go exponential!
An average person in his lifetime works for 25 years and sleeps for 25 years. The secret is to make money while you sleep. And the best way around is the stock market.
No inventory, instant returns, and best of all anyone can do it with proper guidance. There is more than $70 trillion of wealth tied to the stock market across the world. This book is about squeezing out 0.000001% of that wealth for yourself in your entire lifetime, which is enough to flourish.
I don't know about your life's path, but a great financial path is being offered to you right here and now. It's time to be the first millionaire in your family.
And the best thing? Spend the results as you may wish.
Hundreds of students have asked me where to start trading and investing. Earlier I didn't have an answer, but fortunately, I now have one.
THIS COURSE IS WHERE YOU SHOULD START.
If you are new to trading and investing, this is just the course for you.
Crisp, concise, and comprehensive, the course will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in the stock market realm.
- People who are new to stock market and want to go from basics to advanced
- People from any background who want a side income
- People who want to create a passive income to retire early
- People who want to learn how to use technical analysis
- Anyone looking to quickly get started in the stock market trading or investing
- Not for you if you are CFA, FRM or CMT qualified
How to get started and open Demat account:
Understand the interface and how to place orders: