The Beginner’s Guide to Digital Illustration in Photoshop
What you'll learn
- How to create the character’s structure with the correct anatomical proportions.
- How to properly sketch a character in Adobe Photoshop.
- How to create the perfect line art using the brush tool.
- How to add colors to your illustrations.
- How to add shadows and highlights that are consistent with the scene’s lighting.
- Learn the most important Photoshop shortcuts.
- How to add a neon effect and a simple background.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Adobe Photoshop and 2D in general.
- Students should have Adobe Photoshop or any other 2D application installed on their computers.
- Students must have the desire to learn and practice new 2D illustration skills from Day 1.
Do you want to learn how to create a beautiful 2D illustration in Adobe Photoshop?
Do you want to improve your drawing skills using proper anatomy proportions?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you are in the right place!
Welcome to The Beginner’s Guide to Digital Illustration in Photoshop. In this course, you will learn the process of creating a beautiful Spider Gwen illustration in Adobe Photoshop. We will start with an empty file and work our way up to sketching, outlining, coloring and shading a 2D character illustration.
We will get the most out of the different tools that Photoshop offers, implementing techniques that will help you save lots of time in this and any other illustration project you work on in the future.
This course focuses on creating the 2D illustration you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any other character or illustration you want.
I’m confident that by the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 2D illustration workflow and you will be able to start creating your own 2D character illustrations.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready and I will see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their 2D digital illustration skills.
- This course is for 2D students who want to take their skills to the next level.
Comence a aprender las artes digitales cuando aun estaba en preparatoria, hace ya mas de 3 años.
El dibujo es algo que me apasiona mucho y que me a costado aprender, aun que muchas veces me quede sin ideas siempre consigo salir del bloqueo creativo.
En mis dibujo me gusta plantear escenarios que se sientan vivos y que hagan que el espectador se imagine una historia.
Actualmente sigo aprendiendo nuevas técnicas para seguir mejorando mi arte y asi mismo poder enseñar de la mejor manera.
I am a 2D and 3D artist with over 7 years of professional experience. I've worked with international clients from all around the world.
I have experience making video courses and love helping aspiring artists become confident as they improve their skills. I specialize in 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
I believe that anyone can be a great artist, and the amount of time that takes someone to get there usually depends on the quality of the guidance they have. That is why I always do my best on my courses and tutorials.