The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2020
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to keep your kids and parents safe from cyber criminal actions.
- Understanding basic concepts and terminologies used in information security and cyber security.
- Bulletproof your online accounts (email, social media, etc.) and all the personal data that you've stored online.
- Understanding , Identifying & Preventing Malware.
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and their prevention.
- Learn About Browser Security
- Learning About BFA (Brute Force Attack) , IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks and much more.
- Busting biggest cyber security Myths.
- Discover how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections and How you can counteract their malicious consequences.
- Willingness to learn.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- You should know how to use an internet.
- Headphones / Earphones / Speakers ( OPTIONAL) .
I know why you are here. You are an intelligent and curious guy always searching words like firewalls, encryption, viruses and malware sound but couldn't get a satisfactory answer but don't worry we have a course right for you that teaches you all the basics of both information and cyber security in a fun relaxed manner. This course is made in such a way that it fits absolutely perfect for you.
It doesn't matter if you don't know anything about cyber security, because this course will help you understand what it's all about. Even if you know the basics, you might still discover tips and tricks that really make a difference.
So if you love gadgets, apps and everything that the Internet has to offer - you need this course!
Remember: in the online world, with great opportunities come great threats as well.
This course serves as an introduction to the exciting field of cyber security.
As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate more of our most sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cyber security.
In this course, you will gain an overview of the cyber security landscape.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge about the field of cyber security.
What will you learn
SECTION 1 (CYBER SECURITY COURSE) & SECTION 2 (CYBER SECURITY COURSE) will cover basic terminologies and hacking methodology and also learn about grey,blue,black,red,white hat hackers.
SECTION 3 (CYBER SECURITY COURSE)
Brute Force Attack
DoS & DDoS Attacks
Bots and Botnets
IP Spoofing and much more
Then moving forward we will learn about Malware their types like viruses, trojan , spywares, ransomware etc. in SECTION -3 (CYBER SECURITY COURSE).
SECTION 4 (CYBER SECURITY COURSE)
2FA ( 2 Factor Authentication )and much more
AND ALSO THERE IS A SMALL GIFT/SURPRISE FROM MY SIDE IN HERE ( You will love it !!!! )
Exciting career opportunities as security analyst, security engineer, security architect, forensics investigator, cybersecurity specialist, and more!
Cyber security positions are expected to rise 6 million globally by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
If you are already in the IT field, expect a 9% raise in pay for security expertise (source: Forbes, January 2016)
Median salary for information security analyst for 2015 is $90,000 (source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
THE DEMAND FOR CYBER SECURITY EXPERTS IS INCREASING AT A VERY HIGH RATE !!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SEARCHING EXPERTS LIKE YOU ......
This course will prove to be a steeping milestone in your cyber security & Ethical hacking career and by the end of this course you would be familiar with so many terminologies and would have gained sufficient knowledge that can help to jump start your career as an information security professional.
So, what are you waiting for??????? Enroll now and fulfill all your dreams.
- I created this course for everyone who wants to learn how to stay safe online.
- Students who want to learn the basics of computer and cyber security.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.