The Basics of Digital Photography
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make better decisions in the field about their photography efforts that will result in better shots.
- A DSLR-Digital Single Lens Reflex-Camera with interchangeable lenses and the ability to manually adjust your settings.
How your camera captures light, how it gets onto your computer, how the colors are enhanced, etc. These are the basic technical concepts one must learn in order to get the most out of whatever camera you own! 12 lessons that teach:
How a digital sensor works
The various color spaces, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and ProPhoto RGB.
ICC profiles and how to install and use them.
Digital Noise and how to reduce it
RAW vs JPG vs DNG
and much more!
- Anyone who wants to get the highest quality image possible from their photography efforts.
The basic theories behind how a digital camera captures an image. Very simple and easy to understand.
Digital noise, found in dark regions of an image and also in high ISO images, can rob your shot of dynamic range and sharpness. This lesson will explain what noise is, and how to remove/reduce it.