Body Language & Lie Detection: Read Body Language, Spot Lies
What you'll learn
- The importance of body language in communication, and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Understanding the human mind so you know how to detect lying and deception.
- How to read body language to understand a person’s true emotions.
- How to change your own body language to change the way people interact with you.
- The art of reading body language.
- The link between the mind and body, and how this reflects a person’s true motives.
- A desire to learn & succeed
Did you know that 96% of communication is non-verbal? So when we try to gauge how someone is feeling, or when they are lying, why do we look to their words for the tell-tale signs? If you want to truly understand the emotions that someone is going through, or their hidden motives, you need to look at their body language instead.
The importance of body language in human communication cannot be understated. It tells you about a person’s true feelings. It hints at deception, lies and ulterior motives. It lays the perfect foundation to help you decide whether someone is trustworthy or not. So why leave everything to guesswork? Instead, getting a proper grasp on reading body language.
In this course, you are going to learn exactly how to read body language in an effective manner. By starting off with some basics on the link between the body and mind, you will soon understand concepts such as pacing, leading, sensory acuity and social mirroring. This transitions nicely into the second section of the course, where you will learn all the basics of body language. By watching for clues in posture, feet position, eye contact and micro-expressions, you will soon be able to ascertain what a person’s true feelings are, regardless of what their words are telling you.
In many cases, someone’s body language will match up with their speech. If they are anxious, you’ll be able to notice it in the way they speak. So what about the times when someone is trying to deceive you, where their body language does not align with what they are saying?
In the third section of the course, you will learn how to detect deception through body language. By understanding the different types of lying, paired with the tell-tale signs of deception, you will know exactly when someone is trying to pull the proverbial wool over your eyes. This is also a great opportunity to master your own body language too, as you can learn to move your body in a way that comes across as confident and trustworthy.
Put all this together, and you have the perfect course for reading body language in a practical way, allowing you to steer social interactions in the best direction and unearth people’s true motives and feelings. Enrol now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to spot lying and deception in their professional and personal lives.
- Anyone looking to learn how to read body language to gauge a person’s real emotions.
- Professionals in roles that require an understanding of non-verbal communication.
- Anyone looking to better understand the human mind, and how this manifests in the way people behave.
- Anyone looking to learn the principles of body language in order to have richer conversations with people.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 278 Reviews
- 5,817 Students
- 1 Course
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.