The Basics of an English Presentation
- Nothing other than the desire to make effective English presentations
- The desire to make a good English presentation
This course will help non-native English speakers feel confident about presenting in English. In this course, I will discuss how to communicate with an English speaking audience, how to organize your material, and how to use visual aids effectively. At the end of the course, I will give a short demonstration presentation showing how what I teach comes together. The final section will look a little deeper at some language you might use in the presentation.
Who this course is for:
- The students of this course should have a basic understanding of English.
- Non-native English speakers
- 04:22Introduction and How to Communicate with an English Speaking Audience
I have been teaching English to non-native speakers for thirty years. I am an American and have a Master's Degree from the University of California at San Diego. I currently live in Japan with my wife and two children. I founded Aka-Kara English. I also have a blog titled Focus on the Sounds. It is on the "Language Teaching Professionals," website.