"The BASICS Makeup Course" - For Beginners!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Everything you need to know about the BASICS of makeup!
- The best Skincare Regime for your Skin Type
- Killer Base makeup which will last all day long!
- A smokey eye look which you can easily adapt to day or night
- How to create an easy defined brow
- A natural bronzed glow without the hassle of contouring
- The colour scheme to suit your lips for your skin tone
- Top secret makeup artist tips
- MUA's favourite products to use
- No Course Requirements
Are you a complete beginner and want to be able to apply your makeup with confidence? or are you a makeup artist just starting out? Then this course is made for you! Learn everything from the best skincare regime to an easy glamorous smokey eye and gain confidence to be your best self or to start working on clients!
- Complete beginners that are interested in makeup
- Ladies that want to learn about makeup
- Makeup artists that are just starting
- Freelance makeup artists
This will cover everything you need to know about skincare and show you some MUA favourite products. After completing this module you will be able to confidently assess yours or a clients skin types and build a skincare regime based on your knowledge for a smooth, flawless canvas for your makeup.
The perfect base is key to makeup! In this module we talk about Foundation, Concealer and powder! You will learn the best way to apply your foundation, and how to confidently choose a foundation colour that suits you. I will be letting you into some top secrets and some of my favourite base products to use on myself and clients!
Eye makeup can be daunting for some, so i have broken everything down in this module where you will easily be able to explore and experiment with colours that compliment your eyes and shapes that will make your eye makeup standout! Learn how to layer shades, define your eyes and get to know some mascara hacks!