The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course
What you'll learn
- You will become perfectly familiar with the AutoCAD Electrical interface and workspace to configure and prepare all aspects of the process.
- You will discover how to model a practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram.
- You will learn to use AutoCAD Electrical professionally, starting from zero level.
- You will understand the logic of creating and simulating Electrical Circuits step by step and from scratch, for beginners.
- You will fully learn the Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB.
- You will understand all the Sub-Station Design Layouts.
- You will master the set-up of every tool and their applications in an electrical project.
- You will work with all the electrical equipment's layouts: cable, circuit breaker, fuse, parking floor... and much more.
- You will be able to apply everything learned in advanced applications and understanding the fundamentals of Power Systems Analysis and Electrical Engineering.
- You will build a complete understanding of AutoCAD Electrical and Electrical Engineering from the ground up and in a practical way.
- A decent computer and a desire to learn.
- Having some basic notion of Electrical Engineering can help, but the course starts from scratch.
Become an AutoCAD Electrical Professional and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2022!
This comprehensive course is designed for students, engineers, researchers to be able to use AutoCAD Electrical software from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way.
Never mind if you have no experience in the software, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with mastery of the subject.
After several years working as an Electrical Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering AutoCAD Electrical to design and simulate power systems is something very necessary in engineering or other electrical applications.
AutoCAD Electrical is one of the leaders in the sector and his demand is increasing.
Knowing how to use this software can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the electrical or engineering field.
The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly master the software requires, since its understanding is not easy.
In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process and you will be able to carry out and understand your own systems and electrical simulations in a short time,thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept.
With over 50 lectures and 6 exclusive hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned!
This course includes practical exercises as well as the oretical examples to master AutoCAD Electrical.
We will start by helping you get AutoCAD Electrical installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer.
Then, we will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
Overview AutoCAD Electrical toolbars
Complete Set-up for every distribution and board
Model a Practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram
Electrical equipment's layout into floor plan
Electrical equipmant's layout for SLD
Creation, Design and Update of circuits step by step
Working with Cable configurations
Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB
and much more!
In other words,learning AutoCAD Electrical and electrical engineering has never been easier.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never used AutoCAD Electrical before.
- Itermediate or advanced AutoCAD Electrical users who want to level up their skills.
- Electrical engineers learning new engineering softwares.
Welcome everyone to the Digital Online School.
We are lifelong learners, have expertise in different fields such as marketing, designing, video editing, passive income ideas, finance, business ideas, web development, and much more.
Now we want to share our experience, skills, and knowledge with you guys through this platform in the course form.
All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
We hope our courses will prove useful to you and that you learn a lot from them. Any questions are welcome, contact us, and we will gladly help.