The Art of Pizza Making - Soft bubbly pizza crust at home
What you'll learn
- Learn to bake and cook a traditional Neapolitan pizza!
- Learn to cook in your own home oven in 100 seconds
- Find the secret for a perfect pizza by a real Neapolitan pizza chef!
- Learn how to make the sourdough in simple 4 steps!
- No food prep skills needed. A regular electric oven and a gas or electric or induction hub are required.
- Optional tools a frying pan, a spatula, a scale and a laser thermometer.
You will learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza by a Neapolitan pizza chef. I will show you how to make the dough, the secrets for a perfect raising and fermentation with yeast or sourdough, how to stretch a pizza base by hand, how to select best toppings and how to cook pizza in 100 seconds in a regular home oven!
Who this course is for:
- Whoever would like to make a real Italian or Neapolitan pizza at home.
- Bread baking curious and who loves pizza and wants to amaze friends.
My life can easily be summarised in one word: Design.
I spent the last 20 years by designing: audio for PS2 and XBOX games, orchestral soundtrack for video games and short movies, UX and UI of MySpace (do you remember it?), UX of a tablet for kids, UX of 50+ apps for iOS and Android with dozen million downloads, UX and UI... of Pizzas.
I'm also a certified Pizza Chef and I spent last 13 years trying to reinvent home pizza making by keeping in mind the traditional Neapolitan pizza.
Finally, since the beginning of 2018, I'm hosting "The Art of Pizza Making", a successful pizza class in Dublin, via Airbnb Experience which inspired the namesake class on Udemy.