The Art Of Persuasion
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will discover 4 main influencers of human behavior
- You will learn 6 persuasion techniques based on human subconscious decisions
- 5 more techniques leveraging social triggers
- And 3 techniques based on our psychological triggers
- Powerful persuasion words lists
- 50% off voucher on my most successful course, The Power Of Persuasion
- Free access to to an exclusive community of other people interested in psychology and persuasion
- No requirements needed
How come some people so easily manage to persuade to others while you struggle? What's the secret to effective influential communication?
With The Art Of Persuasion you're getting all the answers you need.
You will discover secrets about human behavior and learn why people behave the way they do. If you ever observed anybody losing control of their behavior, now you will now why. You will learn about the true reason why people do what they do and what really drives their behavior (hint: it's never their logic!).
And then we will move on to the second part, in which you will get hands-on, ready-to-use tips and techniques to persuade others.
We will look at 3 groups of techniques: based on human nature, social triggers and psychological triggers.
And finally you will get a list of the secret words that control mind. The words that will make your persuasive communication 3 times more effective!
This content was first presented to the audience of almost 100 people by the invitation of The University of Nottingham Malaysia and UNMC Psychology Society . Here is what some of the students told me after attending it:
"It was a fantastic one!! I've learn a lot and what impress me the most is that I am able to apply was taught immediately for my work.
Example was really simple and easy to understand, and most importantly, it's very practical to be used in daily practice!! Well done!"
"I love the talk especially when you talked about the technique to persuade. Through that, I learnt how to persuade people slowly and let them accept my view."
- Anybody who wants to understand human behavior and know how to most effectively communicate with others to get what they want
Welcome to The Art Of Persuasion. In this course you will learn both the actual "ready-to-use" persuasion techniques as well as human behavior. In this introductory video we are discussing why persuasion is an art and how important it is for you to understand the human nature to be successful when persuading others.
Discover the most powerful words for persuasion, the words that control mind. Simply by adding them to your persuasive communication, you're going to have a much stronger impact on another person and be more successful at influencing them. It's the easiest and fastest way to effectively persuade other people.