The ART of Negotiation - Get what you deserve!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Lifetime access and 30-days money back guarantee
- Effectively negotiate a raise
- Be more prepared, more confident and more tenacious
- Get more from your job
- Learn how to be more confident and how to analyze their priorites
- Learn business negotiation strategies
- Understand what tactics should you use in different negotiations, so your chances to get what you want to be substantially higher
- Effectively negotiate a better price for something you want to buy (for example: a new or second hand car, a new house or even a pair of shoes why not)
- An open mind and commitment
Life is a really long series of decisions and negotiations.
We negotiate every single day of our life, beginning when we were little and we would ask for our parents to buy us the toys we wanted in exchange for washing the dishes .... and until today when we want a new car, a new place to live or a better workplace. Why do we negociate? The answer is not complicated and you surely already know it.
If you feel like you aren't a good negotiator or you just don't know how to negotiate, then you are in the right place. We are going to analyze different situations and several techniques that are essential for you to understand how a good negotiator plays his cards. The money you spend taking this course will come back to you ten times when you will apply these techniques. I will show how easy is to get a raise in less than 10 minutes of talking to your boss, what you should do before and in negotiations, how to analyze the situation by identifying the strengths of your position, how to have the advantage in any conversation and so much more.
- Do you want more from your life?
- Do you want a raise? Yes, of course! You deserve it!
- This course was designed for those who want to become a better negotiator
- Anyone who work in a business environment and want to improve his negotiation skills