The Healing Art of Moxibustion For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Safely and effectively use moxibustion as a therapy
- Find out how it works and when to use it
- Learn 4 moxibustion techniques that you can work with right away
- Know where to get supplies and tools quickly and affordably
- Explain what moxibustion is and how it works to others
- Enhance your treatments and boost results
- Easily relieve and dissolve muscular tightness and tension in less then 20 minutes
- Basic muscle anatomy would be helpful
- Knowledge in energy meridian and acupoint location would be helpful, but not necessary
- A massage table is desireable and recommended, but not absolutely necessary
- Some moxibustion equipment will be required to perform the techniques. All the information about this is supplied and explained inside. All the tools to be able to perform all the techniques can be acquired easily and affordably for around $20 - $40 total.
Moxibustion is an ancient healing therapy that originated in ancient China and is practiced in Traditional Chinese and Oriental medicine.
In this course you will learn about:
How you can use moxibustion to relieve pain, tension and tightness
How to use it safely and effectively
How to bring greater warmth and energy into the body for enhanced healing
How moxibustion works and when to use it
Where to get moxibustion supplies quickly and affordably
And much more..
Have you ever wanted to know more about and/or learn more techniques and methods from the ancient healing system of Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) without having to enroll into an expensive college or university? Then this course is for you.
If you are a massage therapist or natural medicine practitioner, this course will show you how to easily add moxibustion into your treatments to enhance results (and save your hands).
Moxibustion is perfect for treating:
Tight and stiff shoulders and back
Lower back pain
Sore elbow and wrist joints
Digestive problems and digestive sluggishness
Cold body temperature
Overall lack of energy and fatigue
(This is the exact same moxibustion course that I have taught to massage and Oriental medicine students in colleges and workshops in Australia.)
- Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Access
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a general interest in natural medicine
- Anyone with an interest in Oriental medicine
- Current natural medicine practitioner eg. massage therapists, reiki healers, chiropractors etc.
- Anyone looking for ways to relieve aches and pains naturally
- This course is designed primarily for beginners, therefore it is probably not for you if you are looking for more advanced techniques
Michael Hetherington (BHlthSci) is a healer, mind-body medicine therapist, Chinese medicine acupuncturist, teacher and Taekwondo yogi.
He helps people experiencing doubt, worry and confusion and moves them into clarity, focus, and confidence.
Michael has spoken on subjects related to energy medicine, energy psychology and Chinese medicine at numerous events and festivals around the world including The Bali Spirit Festival in Indonesia and the Omega Institute in New York alongside Dr. Sue Morter, Dr. David Feinstein and Donna Eden.
He is originally from Brisbane, Australia and can now be found bouncing between workshops and events in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Germany.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Health Science from Charles Sturt University, an Advanced Diploma in Acupuncture from the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences and a yoga teacher certificate from the Byron yoga centre. He has been teaching yoga since 2008 and was a lecturer of Oriental medicine at the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences from 2014-2015.
In his early twenties, he suffered from regular migraine headaches, depression and chronic lower back pain, which he overcame primarily through the practices of yoga, relaxation and meditation.
Michael was always attracted to eastern philosophy and it was this interest that drew him to the teachings and practices of yoga, martial arts and Chinese medicine at a young age. After traveling to China to teach English for a year, he returned to Australia in 2004 to begin studying Chinese medicine, remedial massage and practicing Oki-Do yoga (Japanese Yoga form developed by Dr. Masahiro Oki) under the guidance of Peter Masters.
Inspired by the teachings of many he has learned that a lighthearted and nurturing approach to life serves best.
Michael's other interests include dancing under the stars, traveling, spending time in nature & drinking cups of tea.