Leadership Through The Art Of Masterful Communication
What you'll learn
- Teaches you how to be a confident, influential leader.
- Empowers you to effectively communicate what you need to thrive.
- Creates daily practices that bring more joy and meaning into your life.
- Helps you develop the skills needed to create productive and positive environments.
- Prevents interpersonal drama in your life that wastes time and destroys morale.
- Desire to transform your life.
- Determination to reach new levels of success
- Eager to become an extraordinary leader
Your leadership presence is determined by your ability to effectively communicate your wants and needs with others.
What we know is that leadership is a learned skill, and even those who are naturally gifted leaders have gone to higher levels through a daily commitment to get better and break through their leadership ceiling.
The truth is that your current leadership abilities will only take you as far as they’re capable of, and chances are pretty good that you’ve bumped up against your own ceiling and maxed out on your abilities.
The Art of Masterful Communication is designed to help you break through your leadership ceiling, increase your performance and become more effective everyday for the rest of your life.
1. INTERNAL COMMUNICATION:
The first 6 modules in the course focus on transforming your internal communication skills and developing a solid leadership foundation within you.
- Ride The Energy Wave
- Find Your Invisible Obstacles
- Fear Is Your Friend
- Awaken Your Awareness
- Great By Choice
- Increase Your Compassionate Capacity
- Manage personal stresses while remaining a positive influence at work.
- Become a visionary and a more confident public speaker.
- Free up your time by delegating to others.
- Manage your day with renewed strength.
- Be the calming influence to resolve issues and get things done.
- Quickly move through your setbacks with ease and grace.
2. EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION:
The second 6 modules in the course focus on transforming your external communication skills; these are the skills that build on your strong foundation and teach you how to lead others with supreme clarity and confidence.
- Listen Like A Jedi
- The Power Of Bringing People UP
- Silence Is The Secret
- Curiosity Is The Key
- Empower Your Tribe
- A.S.K. To G.E.T.
- Build more trust with your friends and colleagues.
- Get more out of the people around you.
- Identify key variables for clear decision making.
- Become more efficient in all facets of your life.
- Motivate and influence others.
- Ask for and get the things you want.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- C-level Executives
- High Performers
- Real Estate Brokers/Agents
- Human Resources
- Movers and Shakers
- Anyone seeking to increase their performance
Adam Piandes has worked with professional athletes, CEO’s, celebrities, prominent business owners and founders, premier yoga and spiritual instructors, and many others who strive to be a better leader in their line of work and take their business to the next level.
He’s been leading teams and motivating people for over 20 years, combining a background of teaching middle school, coaching high school athletics, training collegiate and professional athletes and running Business Development teams for tech start-up companies.
He honed his leadership and communication skills via a dedicated yoga and meditation practice, competitive sports, and a connection to the outdoors.
He’s immersed himself in powerful communities such as The Mankind Project, learned master level coaching practices from the world-renowned Coaches Training Institute, earned certification through the International Coach Federation and received a Master’s in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
In addition, his insights have been featured articles published by The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project, and Forbes.
Adam entered the world with a gift and love for connecting with people, grew up in the Boston area, was inducted into his High School Athletic Hall of Fame, played basketball in college and Europe, graduated as Bates College basketball’s 5th all-time leading scorer, lived in a Colorado ski town for a few years and eventually landed in San Francisco, CA in 2001. He currently resides in Los Angeles and loves working closely with his clients to help them become stronger, more decisive leaders.