Guy Kawasaki’s The Art of Evangelism
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master evangelism as an effective, inexpensive, and fun technique to promote your product in a crowded market
- Transform your sales and marketing from “closing deals” to converting true believers
- Craft a winning pitch and mantra for your product
- Hire, train, and deploy effective evangelists
- Optimize social media as a fast, free, and ubiquitous marketing platform
- Students with an open mind and a willingness to abandon the bad habits of traditional sales and marketing will be well suited for this course. No prior sales or marketing experience is required.
- Do you already have an idea for a great product or service? That is a plus, but it is not required prior to enrolling in the course.
Do you want to change the world like Apple? This course will explain how to use a technique called evangelism to change the hearts, minds, and actions of your customers, colleagues, and employees. Evangelism is an innovative approach to sales, marketing, and management. It means mobilizing your customers and staff into becoming as passionate about a cause as you are.
I first learned the technique of evangelism at Apple where my job was to convince developers to believe in Macintosh before it was “real.” I also used evangelism to convince developers and customers to believe in Apple during some of its challenging times. And the rest is history.
Subsequently I’ve used evangelism to introduce many new products. I’m currently the chief evangelist of Canva, the online graphics design service that empowers people to create great graphics. We’ve signed up over 10 million customers in 179 countries in less than four years. That’s the power of evangelism!
This course distills my 30+ years of experience as an evangelist into a straightforward handbook for putting evangelism into action.
In this course, you will learn how to:
Define your cause, whether it is a business or a public interest concern
Create a mantra, goals, and tactics to further your cause
Effectively pitch and demo your product
Use the stages of evangelism to accelerate your success
Leverage social media to evangelize more widely
Find, train, and recruit new evangelists
This course also includes:
14 activities so you can immediately put your skills into practice
My answers to frequently asked questions including: “What if my management doesn’t ‘get’ evangelism?”, “How do I differentiate my pitch?”, and “How do I evangelize a mundane product?”
My tips and tricks for bringing your own cause, product, or service from idea to reality.
By the end of this course, you will ultimately learn how to establish your product or service as “good news”—far beyond simple “speeds and feeds.”
This course is for people who want to make a difference. If you want to transcend traditional sales and marketing in order to create believers, this course is for you. If you want to challenge the status quo, the mediocre, and the mundane, take action to become a world-class evangelist.
- Entrepreneurs, marketers, and salespeople trying to rise above the noise level in their markets by creating and promoting fantastic products
- Engineers and product managers who are introducing new products
- Companies that need third-party developers and partners
- My target audience is not people with more money than brains who want to buy market share and make a quick buck.