The Art of Dividend Investing - Complete course
What you'll learn
- Understand the benefits of dividend investing
- Learn how dividends generate passive income
- Differentiate good from bad dividend stocks
- Know what a sustainable dividend payout ratio is
- Understand the dividend approval & payment process
- Understand the financial fundamentals where the dividends come from in the company lifecycle
- No specific requirements or prerequisites needed
- Willingness to learn
Investing in the stock exchange and specifically dividend paying stocks can be mastered by a lot of people but not a lot of people do it. I was able myself to retire at the age of 50 thanks to the power of cash dividends and the stream of passive income I was able to build up.
As Warren Buffett said, you do not need a PhD to be a successful investor. Investing in the stock master requires a minimum of good practices and to act as a business owner and not a speculator.
In this course you will learn all about:
the benefits of dividend paying stocks vs growth stocks
how to select companies and build up a portfolio of stocks to develop a passive stream of income
understanding if a company is giving a good or bad return to its shareholders through dividends including cash vs non-cash dividends
if the dividends the company is paying out are sustainable over time in order to protect your stream of passive income by looking at dividend yield, dividend coverage & payout ratios
discovering dividend kings & dividend aristocrats
key action steps & a dividend investing checklist to get started
Investing in dividend paying stocks can be a life-changing experience.
Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH DIVIDEND STOCKS & HOW TO BUILD A PASSIVE INCOME STREAM.
On top of that you will be invited to regular normally bi-monthly Webinars to exchange with other students and myself directly during a live session.
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest in my course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner investor
- Person wanting to develop passive income
- Growth or technical investors that want to understand dividend investing
- Managers interested in capital allocation issues
My name is Candi Carrera. Born in 1972, I have been a value investor since 2001 with 90% of my personal savings invested in blue chip companies. One of my core principles is to never borrow money when investing in the stock market. I keep the remaining 10% as a permanent cash reserve to buy more stocks when markets get irrational & depressed which happens in average once every 2 - 4 years.
At the age of 50 and thanks to value investing learned from Warren Buffett & Benjamin Graham, I was able to "retire" and live today from the passive stream of income that my value investing portfolio delivers. My personal mission is to help people reach their financial independence by teaching them value investing.
My main attitude as value investor is to buy shares as if I would be buying the whole company, acting as a business owner and understanding the business I am investing into.
During bear markets, investors are depressed and become pessimistic. I take the opportunity during those periods to buy great companies at low prices. As famous investor John Templeton said : "If you want to have a better performance than the crowd, you must do things differently from the crowd". My courses aim at developing a strong investing mindset in order to make better investment decisions and being able to develop and grow a stream of passive income.
In parallel to being a value investor since 2001, I have been in many Senior Management positions during my career running companies up to 200 MUSD in annual revenue. Currently I am serving as independent board director in 2 companies in Luxembourg & Dubai/UAE and also running 36 Square Capital our family-owned holding company.
From an educational background perspective, I have a Master in Business Administration from University of Lorraine (France) and a Certificate in Value Investing from University of Luxembourg. In 2023 I received from INSEAD the certification of International Directors Programme (IDP-C). I have also been mentoring young entrepreneurs in Luxembourg & university spinoffs since 2010.
Since many years I lecture at University of Luxembourg on topics like Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Strategic management and Entrepreneurship and more recently in 2023 I am privileged to teach at French business school of management ESSCA as adjunct faculty.
Last but not least I try to be a good husband and father to my wife & 2 children.