The Art of Business Brand Storytelling
What you'll learn
- How to write a brand Storytelling that connects brands with the audience , to deliver ideas and thoughts and to influence emotions so it is not forgettable.
- Learn from tens of case studies and analyses of successful brand ads that acquired the consumers' attention .
- How to communicate efficiently with customers using the art of storytelling and differentiate a brand from rivals.
- Learn how to create advertising that resonates with people and sticks with them.
- Create stories that help marketers achieve cut-through in a noisy, distracting marketplace & create advertising that resonates with people and sticks with them.
- Build your own captivating brand story and use it in your marketing campaigns
- No prerequisites required
Brand Storytelling course is about creating emotional connections with customers that will lead to building trust which is very essential in driving consumers' behaviors and purchase decisions. The special connection between a brand and its consumer is created through storytelling which revolves around brand core values, culture, identity, personality, and solutions. The goal of brand storytelling is to connect with your audience and guide them through the journey of your brand. The purpose of brand storytelling is to create a story that people respond to and buy into. Brand Storytelling is the best course for entrepreneurs, marketers, and business owners. It will help you to develop a strong brand identity and build your customer base. Learn the best techniques and craft your own story. Your brand will be the center of your business and will attract customers.
The Knowledge learned in this course can be used by both small businesses, large brands, and individuals. It is a storytelling process that can be used to help people understand what your brand stands for. It can also help you communicate a clear message about your brand. The course is designed with an interactive learning style and it helps you to create and tell your brand storytelling in a way that people will be able to understand. Building a brand through storytelling is a very important part of a business. It can help your business to reach new customers, make sales, and also keep your business from losing customers.
This course includes tens of case studies and analyses of successful brand storytelling ads that acquired the consumers' attention. These case studies and their lessons learned will undoubtedly help marketers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and others to know how to communicate efficiently with their customers using the art of emotional brand storytelling. This course will help advertisers and marketers create ads that resonate with people and stick with them.
Brand storytelling is not about what brands sell but they are stories that clarify what brands do for their customers in solving their problems and provide better-personalized user experiences that make consumers more comfortable, satisfied, and trust the brand promise. Marketers shall utilize the power of business brand storytelling in making the audience and the consumers part of the brand's story which eventually leads to more sales, generate more revenue and keep the brand in the center of consumers' hearts and brains.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers , MBA students , Marketing students ,Entrepreneurs , Business leaders , Executive managers, Small business owners
- Brand managers who want to enhance their work with strategy of storytelling
- Graphic, motion designers & creative directors who want to explore the branding visualization storytelling
- Advertisers who want to deliver their messages to the audience using brand story techniques
- Ads and sales copywriters who want to influence their audiences with emotional and persuasive content
Musa is an entrepreneur and a senior business leader who worked in various managerial positions with years of experience specializing in management and compliance, marketing, business risk management, project management, operational risk, and enterprise infrastructure and operations for clients in the oil & gas, manufacturing, engineering, and food industries. Musa holds a master's degree in International Management from the University of Liverpool and a certificate in cybersecurity management from the University of Toronto, a diploma in Project Management, and a BSc degree in electrical power engineering technology.