Getting Things Done: Set Goals, Plan & Execute | Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn Effective Execution - Increase their Productivity level
- Manage Professional Life easily
- How to create Plans for your project or goals.
- How to effectively execute the planning & achieve better results.
- How to visualize what you would like to accomplish with your life.
- The principles, values and priorities that motivate decision-making.
- A framework for setting empowering goals and positive outcomes.
- A basis for making wise decisions about how you invest your time.
- This course does not require any prior experience or qualifications.
- Students are prompted to take notes (for self-reflection reasons only).
- This training can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- You can access your training course on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- We include additional learning materials to assist you in your learning.
GTD System: Create a Getting Things Done System & Increase Productivity - Learn how to use the Getting Things Done system & increase your productivity.
Learn - Only Action will give you Results, Learn To feel Responsible, To take ownership, to set goals, plan and execute them effectively. Learn time management fundamentals.
Everyone faces the question of "What do I want to achieve?" at some point in their lives, and this is where goal setting comes into play. Setting goals is a planning process that helps you to clearly identify what you wish to achieve in your priority life areas, such as your career, relationships, finances, health, personal development, and the manner in which you contribute to the world.
Research shows that a large number of professionals fail to execute their action plan successfully. The problem often isn’t with planning but with executing the planning. It is very important to take a well-structured approach to implement and execute what is planned.
Goal setting is a highly beneficial process for envisioning your ideal future, and also for motivating you to turn this vision into a tangible reality. You can determine your general direction in life through the process of setting goals. Having a clear understanding of what you hope to achieve will allow you to focus your efforts accordingly. Also, you will quickly identify factors that can easily lead you astray.
Goals are concise expressions of what you hope to achieve within a specific time frame. As well as providing structure and definition to your life, they are distinctly more specific than vague dreams or aspirations. Whether you are a CEO, self-employed, unemployed, or working through a life transition, having clear and attainable life goals will empower you to continue to grow and develop as a person.
By establishing goals, you can gain long-term vision while also gaining short-term motivation. The process enables you to define and focus your learning, as well as to organize your time and your resources so that you can maximize your potential. In addition, you will gain greater self-confidence as you recognize your own ability and competence to accomplish the goals you have set.
The following are some of the topics you will learn during this course:
Visualizing what you intend to achieve with your life.
Discerning what is important from what is irrelevant.
Setting inspiring goals and positively framed outcomes
The values and priorities that guide decision-making.
Different categories of goals and how to manage them.
Transforming ideas into goals, and goals into a reality
The Art of Being Productive: Planning & Effective Execution is an online course, that will help professionals to overcome their most challenging execution obstacles on a working day and execute their tasks effectively to achieve better results.
A business leader's job is to successfully move the organisation forward and improve business performance. This requires a continuous process of reflection, analysis, planning, and execution. There is no better way to learn/practice these skills than “by doing”. It doesn't matter how good your strategies and tactics are if you don't execute them well it won't really matter.
We designed an engaging course for you, You will learn all the aspects of how to create a plan for your objectives and various techniques to effectively execute your plan. Along with learning concepts of being productive, you will get multiple exercises for practicing the skill.
If you are a working professionals or student who want to learn the art of getting things done, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- The students in this course should be motivated to learn more about themselves.
- This course is for those who want to enhance their people skills and influence others.
- Anyone interested in developing themselves either professionally or personally.
- The course is open to both men and women, regardless of age, status or ethnicity.
- Students with an interest in psychology will find this course particularly interesting.
- The course can be taken standalone or in conjunction with another Achology training.
My name is Kritika Tripathi, the CEO of Curious Learner 23 Institute previously called Interactive learning Program & Institute.
Our Institute helps students and professionals to up-skill themselves in multiple areas of English Speaking, communication skills, storytelling, Image building. Thousands of students already completed the offline courses & now working in mainstream corporate jobs.
With Udemy we are planning to bring our platform online to help everyone to access our research and content.
Now we achieved a milestone of guiding 25k+ students all over the world.