THE SPIRIT OF AYURVEDA - 60 HOUR CERTIFICATION
What you'll learn
- Introduction to ayurveda
- Ayurvedic philosophy
- Principles of holistic medicine
- The five element theory
- How to determine your unique constitution
- Ayurvedic Diagnosis
- Balancing the three doshas
- Causes of disease
- Understanding the human body
- 5 Subdoshas, locations, functions and humors
- Nature of common diseases
- Diagnosis & treatment
- How to use food as medicine
- Balancing the tastes, elements and acidity
- Ayurvedic diet & nutrition
- How to cultivate strong digestion
- Ayurvedic cooking
- Traditional recipes
- Ayurvedic cycles in nature
- Ayurvedic lifestyle & routine
- Overcoming addictive behaviour
- Yoga therapy
- Meditation practices
- Harnessing the breath for self healing
- Clearing blocked energy with feng shui
- No prerequisites
- A strong will to commit to a in-depth course
~ THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE TRAININGSHIP OF AYURVEDA AVAILABLE ONLINE TODAY ~
Discover the deep philosophy and practice of AYURVEDA, the worlds oldest system of holistic health.
In this course you will be presented with all of the necessary information and training to begin practicing Ayurveda in your daily life. This course is a comprehensive 60 HOUR TRAININGSHIP, a complete INITIATION to the SPIRIT OF AYURVEDA. This course is designed for the commited student who is ready to invest in ayurveda as a way of life.
Together we will journey through the creation of the universe & the complexity of the human system. We will discover your unique constitution and the fundamental energies governing disease & rejuvenation. You will learn how to diagnose and treat imbalances with ayurvedic diet, panchakarma treatments, natural lifestyle, ayurvedic cuisine, herbal remedies, yoga therapy and meditation.
After this course you will understand that food is medicine and lifestyle is therapy. You will have all the tools to diagnose and treat imbalances and transform yourself to prevent further disease, forever! This course will give you the knowledge and confidence to support your family and community with authentic ayurvedic counselling regarding proper diet, lifestyle, natural living and treatment.
This course includes:
+ 33 hours of video lectures
- 50+ downloadable study guides (The complete SPIRIT OF AYURVEDA E-book)
- Determine your constitution Questionnaires
- Practical diagnostic tools
- Treatment techniques
- COMPLETE AYURVEDIC FOOD GUIDE (E-book containing ayurvedic analysis of over 130 different foods)
- Cooking methodology & ayurvedic recipes
- Morning Routine & How to use a neti pot
- Guided Joint exercises to strengthen & prevent arthritis
- Guided Yoga sequences for each dosha
- Guided Sun & Moon salutations
- Guided meditations and breathing techniques
- Interactive practice tests to help you digest the knowledge at your own pace.
- Final exam: 60 HOUR CERTIFICATION in AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE
- Guided ayurvedic counselling & lifetime support
Who this course is for:
- anyone interested in health and well-being
- yoga practitioners curious about ayurveda
- anyone seeking to become an ayurvedic practitioner
- anyone interested in healthy nutrition and food
- anyone interested in holistic therapy
- anyone interested in Indian philosophy
- chefs looking to deepen their understanding of food
- anyone looking to manage stress
- anyone interested in tai chi, chi gong, martial arts
- philosophers, seekers of truth and ancient wisdom
Namaste & welcome to Satya School of Yoga & Ayurveda
My name is Sri Krishna, also known as Dan.
I am a certified yoga teacher and ayurvedic practitioner. My mission is to spread these ancient sciences to help discover their true nature, awaken inner healing and deepen their appreciation of the human experience.
Yoga & Ayurveda are gifts to humanity. I have been blessed with the responsibility to share this wisdom as it flows through me.
I host online courses, classes & workshops that help people find true happiness within. Everything that is taught, I also practice myself.
I am here to share positive energy from my heart, to help people realise that we are already complete, free and entirely full of joy. May all beings be uplifted with compassion, love and peace.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti