Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Course - The Armbar Course
What you'll learn
- Students who want the highest level of understanding with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the confidence to protect themselves with self defence
- Everything you need to know about the arm bar submission. From set up, defences & escapes, combinations & a lot more.
- Techniques that can be used not only in Gi & Nogi but also MMA and submissions matches.
- You will learn how to combine and blend different submission attacks together
- A willingness to become the best you can
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Course - The Armbar Course Is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu based course. Improve your game... This course has everything you need to know about the armbar. Learn the finer details of
- Set ups from every position
- Combination Attacks
- Defences and Escapes
- Grip Breaks for Submissions
- Ground and Standing Attacks
- Build for Competition & Self Defence
- Health and fitness
- Build your confidence
- Take your game to the next level...
Who this course is for:
- Beginner's to advanced Martial Arts students
- Anyone wanting to fast track their jiu jitsu game🥋
With over 25 years of experience in martial arts professor Gavin has been training, studying and competing in a range of different martial arts such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Muay Thai, Freestyle Wrestling, mixed martial arts along with many others. He is a head coach at Fight Club Jiu Jitsu Australia. He has now put together a easy to understand step by step courses for beginners up to advanced students.
Instagram : @gav.bjj