The Airtable Academy | Become a Pro with Airtable & Zapier
What you'll learn
- How to solve everything data-related with Airtable - with practical examples
- How to unleash the power of Airtable
- How to set up your database and link records together
- How to build an interactive database for your business or private project
- How to automate your workflows with Airtable and Zapier
- An internet connection
- A web browser (Google Chrome/Safari/Firefox/Internet Explorer/etc.)
- No accounts to any tool needed - we will set-up all (free) accounts during the course!
- Basic Excel or Google Sheets skills are a plus but definitely not required
Tons of Excel-Files, redundant and inconsistent data sets, long hours of manual data cleanup and vague guesses rather than informed decisions due to a lack of reliable data insights.
Does that sound familiar?
Do you look for a data management solution you can tweak and adapt on the fly to your needs?
Do you strive to ditch all these locally stored excel files for one central web-based solution?
Are you tired of watching your files to load, your PC to crash and to boot up again?
Do you look for a tool to design your own workflows and automate your processes?
Well, with Airtable the years of struggle come to an end.
Learn Airtable and tap into a new world of managing your business and your private projects:
Create one single source of truth instead of tons of Excel-Files
Stop manual monkey work and create automated workflows
Start managing your project instead of managing your data
With Airtable Academy you can get from beginner to expert in only a couple of hours.
This course was specifically designed to get you ramped up fast, so that you can start building your own solutions. After going through the lessons once, it will also be a helpful ressource to pull up if you would like a refresher on one of the topics.
The practical examples inside this course will help you to understand how flexible Airtable is and you can take base your work on these solutions instead of starting from scratch.
This course uses the latest version of Airtable so that you‘ll get an explanation of everything currently available.
What you will get in this course:
A step-by-step video course, taking you from beginner to expert level
All the resources to download and follow along
Access to the course community
An instructor to ask everything, so you won‘t get stuck in your learning journey
A certificate of completion (if you complete the course ;-) )
This course is designed for all the creators out there, who love to tackle projects on their own instead of using predefined solutions.
You don‘t need any knowledge about code or databases, we will cover everything necessary in the course.
If you have any questions beforehand, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me! I want to help you on your learning journey in the best way possible.
Thank you so much for considering this course and see you in class very soon!
Who this course is for:
- Creators striving for a flexible and powerful solution to their data management
- Employees wanting to get rid of overcomplicated Excel-files
- Entrepreneurs looking for an easy-to-use solution to manage their business around one central system
- Automators trying to achieve the next level of workflow automation without coding
- Anyone looking for a clever and easy solution to manage their data
Hi, I’m Tobi. As a strategy consultant and business developer I help enterprises and entrepreneurs to achieve and exceed their goals. My work is based on several years of experience working for international cooperations as well as local startups. Besides that, I hold a bachelor’s degree in business management and IT and a master’s degree in business engineering.
I consider the internet as the greatest learning opportunity of our time and have spent hundreds of hours on platforms like Udemy myself in order to develop new skills. Now I want to give back and also contribute to this great community by sharing my knowledge on everything that can make your work (and personal) life easier. My focus is on no-code-applications, as I believe strongly in their philosophy to make digital technology available to as many people as possible.
I am very excited for this journey and hope to see you in one of my classes. If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to reach out to me!