The Advanced HTML5 Bootcamp
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to HTML5
- Required tools to learn HTML5
- HTML5 text formatting tags
- HTML5 list elements
- HTML5 Link elements
- HTML5 image element
- HTML5 table element
- HTML5 semantic elements
- HTML5 multimedia elements (like audio, video, iframe)
- HTML5 entities
- HTML5 accessibilities
- HTML5 tools
- This is a beginner to advance course — You do not have to worry about anything , this is from scratch
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
- There is no need for any paid software — The text editor you already have works just fine
- No prerequisites
*******HTML5, the latest markup language standard for the World Wide Web (WWW).*******
Why learn HTML5?
If you want to design and code the front-end of web apps or mobile apps or email templates, you need to use HTML5.
What's new in HTML5?
- New semantic elements
- Audio element
- Video element
- Canvas Element
Using HTML5 you can build :
- Web Apps
- Mobile Apps
- Email Template
It is likely possible to build more complex browser based games in the future using Canvas element.
If you know HTML5 well, there's plenty of opportunity to find a job as a designer, especially since you'd have the advantage of being able to code what you've designed, reducing a lot of back and forth and also allowing you to have control over your own work.
As a skill, HTML5 is also useful for online marketers, since you won't have to always get company developers to help you fix something like the email template design if you can do it yourself.
If you'd like to consider becoming a front-end web developer or UX engineer, you must learn HTML5 well.
Why should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to create a website,mobile apps,email template or develop a game then they have to learn HTML5.
- It is the future of web and in this course I covered every single topic from scratch.
- This course is for everyone who wants to learn HTML5 from beginner level to advanced level.
- This course is based on the latest W3C specs.
So, what are you waiting for?
- This course is for everyone who want to learn HTML5 from beginning (Absolute beginner)