Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 347 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample databases
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
· Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
· Microsoft Access 2013 Advanced Sample files
In Microsoft Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
· Understand how to create and Normalize a database
· Learn how to create relationships between Tables in a Database: using Key data
· Understand Primary Keys and Relationships
· Create a Receipt Form that uses a Report and Subreport to calculate the total
· Become skilled at working with Dates in a Query
· Visualize the results and export the Reports
· Learn strategies for Archiving data using Action Queries
· Optimize a database for Multi-Users and improve network performance
The Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Access® 2013: Exam 77-424