The Account Management Way To Accelerate your sales cycle
What you'll learn
- The correct process required to reduce their sales cycle
- How to manage and segment accounts effectively
- How to allocate the appropriate amount of time with the segmented accounts
- How to ensure they are focusing on the right decisions to accelerate their sales
- How to make sure that we understand who are the relevant people in the deciion making unit
- How to influence the decision making unit
- Must have some experience of sales
- Must understand the basics of the in call sales process
- Must be open to adapting their current sales approach
Over the last 2 decades of selling, managing and leading sales teams I observed that there were 5 key things that accelerated sales, those 5 things have consistently helped to significantly reduce sales cycles in multiple companies and hence exponentially grow sales.
Those 5 key things, known as the The sales acceleration formula are
A - account segmentation
D - decision making analysis
A - awake, understanding what keeps your decision makers awake at night
P - Presenting the right solutions
T - tackling objections
This course focuses on the first 2 elements as they are the most critical (and most unique) parts of the formula.
Who this course is for:
- Sales people trying to improve their sales success
- Companies trying to reduce their sales cycle
- Key Account Managers trying to manage key accounts more effectively
- People who need a way to organise their sales team processes
Helping Small to Medium sized business in the healthcare and agency arena accelerate their commercial success via proven sales and marketing methodologies honed over 25 years.
My goal for the last 20 years has been to establish sales and marketing in any business I have worked in as a discipline to be respected just like, finance, IT and any other business function.
To do that I have developed the sales acceleration formula which helps companies who struggle to get sales people to follow a systematic process and hence have a massive variance in the time it takes to move from prospect to sale.
The Sales Acceleration formula is simple
1. Target the right accounts based on potential and probability
2. Understand the decisions you are trying to influence
3. Build clear plans, actions and deliverables around those decisions
Seems simple doesn't it, but very few people do it systematically because they don't know how to link these 3 things together to deliver sustainable sales success. I do and continue to use this methodology to deliver success for myself and for my clients.