The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security - Part 4
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to effectively tackle hackers and malware
- The best tools to ensure your privacy while using the internet
- How to create and manage strong passwords
- How to secure your social media accounts
- Be able to use the internet
- Be ready to adopt new software
The internet is a nasty place. Everywhere you go, there are hackers and malware just waiting for the right opportunity to steal your important information and corrupt your computer files. It's not just cyber criminals coming after you though, we have also got companies and advertisers invading your privacy and tracking your every move on the internet. As such there has never been a more important time for you to start taking your personal security online seriously.
Welcome to the Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security course and this is a course I have designed specifically to help you
In this course you are going to learn how to:
Create and manage the strongest types of passwords
Stay safe while using the internet
Ensure your privacy so advertisers cannot track you
Secure your social media accounts including Facebook and LinkedIn
and much much more
I will also show you real life examples of different types of hacking attacks and how best to tackle them.
There is also a special bonus section dedicated exclusively to mobile cybersecurity.
This course is perfect for students and individuals with no background in IT or cyber security.
- Students who want to learn how to protect themselves against hackers and malware
- Students who want to learn the basics of cyber security
- Students who want to learn about new strategies and software that can ensure their privacy online