The A, B, C's of Selling Online Using eBay
What you'll learn
- List at least one item on eBay. If it sells, collect payment and then ship item to buyer!
- Write a succinct and engaging title & description for creating a money making listing.
- Shoot a series of clear photographs that will attract customers.
- Ship an item that will fit into a flat rate box to any location throughout the USA.
- Be able to "let go" of an item that doesn't sell and donate to a local charity.
- Basic computer skills including use of internet browsers and navigating websites.
- Gather three household items that you'd like to sell, such as CDs, books, household items, toys or clothing.
- Have a PayPal account, active email address and active credit card for registration purposes.
- Basic photography with a smart phone or tablet or point & shoot digital camera.
- Have at least one free hour per day to get started on your new selling adventure.
Do you have unused items sitting around the house that you'd like to sell? Are you a busy person, but would like to make some extra income on the side? Do you have at least one hour a day to dedicate to selling online using eBay?
This course is for the person who has thought about selling but who has never taken the plunge and actually tried it. Or for the person who has unsuccessfully tried selling online and was discouraged because it seemed "too hard to do". This course will break down the processes, step by step for the newbie or beginner who want's to give it a go! It is possible to sell things from around your house, closet and garage taking very little time out of your busy day.
You will determine what sells best on eBay even if you've never sold anything before. You will learn to create an eye catching "Titles" and "Descriptions" so your listing will stand out! Included will be tips on taking simple yet clear photographs for your listings. Once the sale is complete, the course will show you how to collect payment and ship the item to the buyer easily and quickly. Using the methods in the course, you will see that it is possible to make some extra money and clear out the house at the same time, even during your busy day!
Who this course is for:
- Stay at home Moms, Retired folks, Students who want to sell on eBay!
- First time sellers with little or no experience selling online.
- Busy people who have at least one hour per day to sell and manage their selling accounts.
- People who want to make some part time income selling personal items on eBay.
Anne Z is a certified USPTA tennis professional (retired) who takes her many years of experience in teaching tennis to the online arena. Anne breaks down the tasks of online selling into simple language, especially for those who don't have much computer, internet or photography background. She is encouraging and has a positive attitude which translates into success, even for the newbie online seller. Anne was an Education Specialist trained by eBay for many years. Beside teaching eBay in a classroom setting, she has tutored many students privately as well. Shipping is one of her areas of expertise.
Anne has been selling and buying on eBay since July 1998 and on Amazon for almost as long. She is a Top Rated seller and Silver Level Power Seller on eBay. Her eBay store is known as A to Z Pirate Booty. She has sold over $250,000 in her eBay Biz!