The 7 Step Infidelity Recovery Couples Course
What you'll learn
- Determine the Affair Type specific to their relationship trauma
- Understand why the affair occured
- Stop triggers and obessive thoughts
- Understanding each others most important emotional needs and have a plan to meet each others emotional needs
- Have a safe and transparent relationship
- Begin a fresh sex life in an environment of intimacy
- Continue with the rituals and routines to ensure both people feel loved
- Fully understand what happened in the affair.
- Prevent future infidelity by understanding how couples stay monogamous
- Infidelity in your relationship
The ULTIMATE Affair Recovery Coaching Program will teach you how to recover your relationship after an relationship infidelity, transform the quality of your relationships by understanding each others "Emotional Needs", enhance your communication skills with proven techniques & how to effectively manage all negative emotions.
Taught by Infidelity Recovery Guru, Dr. Savannah Ellis - the Founder of the Infidelity Recovery Institute. These video lessons are unscripted, and delivered to you, as if you were sitting in the counselors clinic.
You will work through the "7 Step Infidelity Recovery" Model as a couple.
This course will be offered at an introductory rate for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. Therapists who are trained in the 7 Step Model charge couples between $2500 and $6000 to work through the 7 Step System in clinic.
You can work through the 7 Step Affair Recovery system directly with Dr. Savannah Ellis, with video lessons and easy to follow exercises. PLUS, Dr. Savannah Ellis will coach you through any challenges through the in course Discussion sections.
The #1 Online Affair Recovery Course
"This is a fantastic alternative to traditional counseling. You are getting the same quality advice as if you were sitting with me, in my clinic. Plus, if you feel stuck or don't feel motivated to keep fighting for the relationship, that is when you reach out and contact me for a quick power talk, so I can guide you through the Step. For most people, you just need that quick 5 minutes of support and encouragement to remember your "why" and keep on moving forward."
- Dr. Savannah Ellis
STEP 1 - Commitment
- Why commitment to affair recovery is important
- The 3 Steps to Affair Recovery
- The Letter to the Lover
- Quality Time
- Communication Requirements
- The Affair Type
STEP 2 - Affair Story
- What happened during the affair
- Strategy to tell the truth
- How much information to tell
- Why the affair happened
- How to process the truth
STEP 3 - Personal Healing
- Healing for the betrayed partner
- Healing for the unfaithful partner
- Healing for the family
- Coping with Obsessions
- Coping with guilt & shame
- Depression - when to seek help
- How to cope with Triggers
- How to process anger
STEP 4 - Sex & Intimacy
- When should you resume sex
- How to start
- What to do
- Getting creative
- Intimacy Monologues
- Re-education on sex
Step 5 - Emotional Needs
- What are emotional needs
- How to meet emotional needs
- What is a love bank
- What are the 10 Most Important Emotional Needs
Step 6 - Forgiveness
- When should you forgive
- Why you can't forgive
- How to forgive
Step 7 - Moving Forward
- Monogamy Education
- Relationship Protection
- Relationship Contract
Who this course is for:
- Any couple who needs affair recovery advice.
Savannah has coached thousands of couples and individuals from Sydney, Australia to Las Vegas, USA to help them achieve their relationship and personal goals. Her passion is to help people be authentic to themselves and others.
Savannah specializes in infidelity counseling and has trialed & testing the 7 Step Infidelity Recovery Model for several years. The Infidelity Recovery Model has had a huge success rate in her Las Vegas and Santa Monica Clinics. Savannah teaches this model to coaches and therapists.
Savannah is the founder of the Infidelity Recovery Institute (IRI). IRI provides coaching, training and certification programs to coaches, therapists, counselors, and clergy.
- Savannah provides individual and couple coaching/consulting, and online couple courses in the following areas:
- Marriage Enrichment
- Movie Therapy
- Affair Recovery
- Pre-Marital Counseling
Savannah has authored four books:
- Reboot your Relationship
- I Cheated: Affair Recovery Guide for the Unfaithful Partner
- Cheating, Spying, & Lying
- How to Attract Beautiful & Quality Women
- Savannah is regularly featured and interviewed in magazines & radio:
Elle Magazine, May 2014. Australia.
ASIA Pacific Alliance of Coaches Newsletter, Volume 4, Issue 9. “From Betrayal to Recovery: The 7 Step System to Infidelity Recovery”, Sept. 2014. Australia.
Mother Love Show – L.A. USA
Baring It All – Las Vegas, USA.
Marvelous Mondays – Florida, USA
- Savannah holds the following degrees:
o (Current), Masters Mental Health Counseling, Walden University, USA
o MPsych (Clin) Postgraduate Diploma Psychology, Central Queensland University, QLD, Aust.
o DBA (Doctorate Business Administration), Southern Cross University, QLD, Aust.
o MBA (Master Business Administration) – UTS – Management & Marketing Majors, Sydney.
o BBSc (Bachelor Behavioural Science) – Monash; Majors: Psychology/Management, Melbourne.