The 7 Most Common Parenting Mistakes
Have you ever been baffled by your child’s behavior? Do wonder what you should be doing differently to raise a happy, productive and ethical child?
You are likely on the right track as a parent but you may have made one or two of the 7 most common mistakes parents make and that is why you aren’t always getting the results you want with your kids.
Take this free course to learn about the simple but key mistakes most parents make at one point or another. Once you are conscious of these mistakes and actively stop yourself from making them, your interactions with the children in your life will improve dramatically!
You should join this course if you want to know the real answers to the following questions:
- Why won’t your child clean his/her room despite multiple reminders from you?
- Why is your child rebelling against you?
- Why does your child actually do things they shouldn’t do?
- Why does your child try to aggravate you? Is it actually on purpose?
- Why is your child willing to say he/she did something they were supposed to when they didn’t do it?
- How can you help your child understand why they should do something?
- Why your interactions with your child are not giving you the consistent results you want?
Join International Parenting Expert, Meir Ezra and discover the answers to these and many other parenting questions!
- Anyone who wants to learn parenting tricks that even the most seasoned experts do not know about raising children.
- Common Parenting Mistake #107:33
- Common Parenting Mistake #203:48
- Common Parenting Mistake #307:26
- Common Parenting Mistake #402:51
- Common Parenting Mistake #503:39
- Common Parenting Mistake #608:47
- Common Parenting Mistake #702:58
Meir Ezra is an international entrepreneur with multi-million dollar businesses and clients in the US, Canada, Israel, Italy, Colombia, Russia, India, China, Romania, the Dominican Republic, South Africa, Germany, the Czech Republic, Turkey and many others.
From his start as a former high-ranking submarine diver in the Israeli navy, to his creation of Timemaker, a software program that has revolutionized the way thousands of businesses manage their communication, Meir’s passion is helping others.
As part of this drive to help others, Meir has been involved in working with high level government officials on projects related to education and business development. He was also a regular guest on The Odetta Show (The Oprah of Israel) speaking on topics ranging from business to parenting.
In Israel, Meir was responsible for launching the Parent Academy program, which has impacted over 1 million people. He has also facilitated various rehabilitation projects in inner city schools throughout Israel which have focused on improving grades, behavior and the overall well-being of some of the country's most challenging children.
Active in many personal activities such as karate, motorcycling and kite surfing, Meir is very much a family man, deeply in love with his wife of over 30 years and three beautiful children