Conquer Anxiety & Depression With Yoga & Meditation
What you'll learn
- Reduce your symptoms of depression and increase your feelings of well-being in 8 weeks
- Release your depression naturally without the use of medication. (NB Please do not go off your medication, unless you are advised to do so by your medical practitioner)
- Feel positive, relaxed and in love with yourself and life
- Learn why your mind is making you feel depressed and how to change it to feel positive, relaxed and at peace
- Understand how your brain has become biologically wired to support your depression and how you can rewire it to support positive thoughts and feelings
- Harmonize your feelings and change your perspective about yourself and learn to love who you are
- Implement a diet and exercise plan that will help you to release stored & depressed energy and to release endorphins, the 'feel good' hormones
- Practice gentle yoga & meditation designed by a Yoga Therapist (with 15 years of experience)
- Identify your ‘common thinking errors’ and become empowered to change your life
- Learn 3 therapeutic breathing techniques that will calm and relax your mind, body and emotions after only 5 minutes of practice
- Work with a powerful tool that changes your negative feelings/emotions to positive ones
- Take your control back from the 'inner critic', the voice in your head that tells you that you are no good, worthless, not loveable, not attractive etc
- Release tension and stress in the body naturally without the use of drugs.
- You will need to commit to daily practice to get the most out of this course and to see positive results at the end of an 8 week period.
This course is designed to help you reduce anxiety & depression through the use of yoga and meditation. You will begin by learning the connection between the mind and the emotions, and how this link has a profound effect on your mental health. Through the learning of yoga and meditation techniques, you will understand how to change your emotional state through the rewiring of your brain.
Your course instructor Teagan Fea has a BA in Sociology and Anthropology from the University of Auckland. She is an international yoga teacher and a Radical Transformational Therapist who has successfully taught thousands of students worldwide, helping those suffering from depression and anxiety to feel good about themselves and live life with a smile on their face.
This course is perfect for anyone suffering from anxiety or depression and wants to tackle it with natural and holistic health remedies. It is a great course for anyone who has an interest in improving their mental health and wellbeing and wants to wake up every morning, feeling empowered and happier.
- 86 lectures with over 3 hours of video content, plus supporting handout materials
- Implement a diet and exercise plan to help you to release endorphins, the ‘feel good’ hormones.
- Learn powerful tools and practices that generate positive thinking & feeling pathways in the brain.
- Learn 3 therapeutic breathing techniques that will calm and relax your mind, body and emotions after only 5 minutes of practice.
- Suitable for anyone who suffers from anxiety, depression or emotional issues who wants to create powerful change in their lives.
Who this course is for:
- This course will benefit people who suffer from anxiety and/or depression. It does information of a spiritual nature so you will need to have an open mind to this kind of material.
- Because this course includes meditation practices, it is not recommended for people who suffer from psychotic episodes or delusions. If you suffer from more severe depression, please seek advise from your doctor or psychiatrist before commencing this program to see if it is appropriate for you.
Working With the Right Guide is Important, One Who Has Knowledge, Wisdom and Experience.
With over 19 years of experience as an International Yoga Teacher and Therapist, I inspire and educate people how to change and transform their lives. As an international teacher, I have taught in Australia, New Zealand, Peru, and Mexico and have assisted hundreds of people to find inner peace through yoga, meditation, & counselling.
As a Coach and Therapist, I have pioneered a wholistic approach that assists people to transform their lives, using Yoga Therapy and Somatic Psychotherapy. This work has been recognised for assisting and affecting positive change in hundreds of people particularly those who suffer from anxiety and depression disorders.
As am Empath & Intuitive I also communicate with animals and nature and teach people how to connect with the magic of life in this way.
If you want to create profound change in your life, I look forward to guiding you into a deeper understanding of yourself, so that you can experience a greater feeling of inner peace.
Credentials: BA Sociology/Anthropology (University of Auckland), Dip Marketing (Auckland University of Technology), Dip Health; Yoga Teaching (Centre for Adult Education), Cert Life Coaching (Institute of Inspired Living), Cert Yoga Teaching; Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (Agama Yoga Centre), Cert Career Coaching (DBM Consulting), Cert Health & Wellness Leadership (Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre), Cert Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Cairn Millar Institute), Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (Centre for Adult Education) Rapid Transformational Therapist (Marisa Peer), Cert Animal Communication (Faye Rogers, NZ) Clinical Hypnotherapist