The 7 Day +1 Supercharge Your Life Challenge. Goal Setting
What you'll learn
- A new insight into their life and the ability to change anything they wish in the next 10 days
- Discover what may have held them back and how to breakthrough their negative beliefs about themselves
- An open mind and a willingness to change
Many people want to change but they don't know how, or think it is not possible. However, I am here to tell you that you can change your life within 8 days. I know this may sound unbelievable but it is true!
All it takes is being able to identify what is holding you back, create goals, have strength and a desire to keep on going.
Richard Butler is going to guide you through the process of making significant changes in your life - are you ready to start a whole new, successful life in the next 8 days?
In this fast paced, exciting course, you will discover:
- How your Mindset impacts everything you do
- The best way to keep the Beliefs that serve you and jettison your limiting beliefs easily
- How The Wheel of Life reflects your results
- What your 'Why' is
- SMART Goal Setting
- How to be a Time Management Superstar. Explode your productivity while minimizing youl strees levels
- Procrastinating no more
- What is F.E.A.R.? and how to use it to push you forward
- How to keep going when all seems lost
- And much more!
You deserve so much more out of life. Sadly, most of us subconsciously sabotage our success. In this course, take your first step off the treadmill and start living the life you deserve!
Please look at what others are saying to see how this course has changed their lives - are you my next success story?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make a radical change in the next 10 days
- If you're in need of changing the course of your life
Richard Butler is a life and business coach with over 15 years training and experience. During his career Richard has worked with students from many different backgrounds, including university students, long term unemployed, and managers of top multinationals.
Most recently he has worked with one of the worlds leading recruitment firms.
Richard's style is informal but professional, ensuring that you have fun as you learn.
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 640,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Futures Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.