The 60 Minute Masterclass on Facilitating Virtual Meetings
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Address issues of technology, distracted / overpowering / timid participants
- Know about effective meeting execution tools like wedging, framing , pigeon hole, emergency kit and more
- Learn about easy digital tools to make virtual meetings more impactful
- Meeting facilitation tools
- Access to Virtual meeting planning template, business ice breakers, 21 secrets of effective virtual meetings ,and many more resources and templates
- Plan , execute and close virtual meetings effectively
- Apply immediately the tools learnt in the course
- Willingness to explore and experiment with virtual meetings
- Should have attended a few virtual meetings
- Be aware of the functionalities of some common conferencing tools
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR MEETINGS DIFFERENT?
With the world dealing with the pandemic, ways of working have changed quickly, not giving enough time to equip ourselves with the change. The work days are flooded with virtual meetings and people find escapade by hiding behind the camera using a still image to indulge in a world of their own.
Why this course?
Do you feel that:
You want to know more about the systematic way of planning and executing virtual meetings?
You want to create a different experience for participants in your meetings?
You are yet to unleash the superpowers the 21st century technology has to offer for virtual meetings?
>> A unique course that deals with basic + advanced skills of facilitating virtual meetings
>> A power packed course with lectures, quizzes and case-lets to reinforce learning and nudge immediate application
>> Course that can be completed in one sitting - ideal for busy managers
>> A mix bag toolkit of 10 exercises and resources
How is this course different?
This course combines tools of facilitation like no other
This is the only course to offer caselets for a course on virtual meetings
Principles learnt during this course can also be used in virtual session, classes and more.
Address the needs of both - a beginner facilitator and an advanced facilitator
What does this course contain?
I ) The ground floor
Characteristics of In person meetings and Virtual Meetings
Diagnose - Challenges that virtual meetings pose
Roles of a project leader and a meeting facilitator
II) Meeting Planning Phase - 3Ps of meeting planning, framing agendas, creating compelling pre work, participant communication
III) Meeting Execution - Check ins , wedging, pigeon hole, framing, digital tools, effective processes, convergence and closure
IV)Post meeting action - Meeting minutes, action items, follow up
>> 01 Exercise
>> 02 Quizzes
>> 02 Case-lets
>> 05 resources- Meeting planning questionnaire, Timeline checklist, MOM template, Check in activities, 21 secrets to effective meetings
- Project leaders
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Client Engagement Professionals
- Virtual trainers/ Facilitators
- L n D professionals
- HR Professionals
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Research professionals
- Anyone attending/ facilitating virtual meetings
A leader is most focused on where a group is going. A facilitator helps the group reach the goals.The leader decides the what and the facilitator designs the how.