The 5 Principles of Success: Develop your success mindset
What you'll learn
- The 5 principles used by ALL successful people
- Practical tools to develop a new mindset
- Identify the primary barriers stopping people from achieving the outcomes they want
- Develop a new mental framework to create the life that you want
- No prior experience requirements
This online course is an adaptation of a 6-week Mindset Mastery Program.
In this foundation program, students will learn the core principles of success used by ALL successful people. By combining concepts from the fields of neuroscience, quantum physics and spirituality this course provides you with an effective mental framework to help you achieve the outcomes you want in your life.
By the end of the course you will:
Learn the 5 principles ALL successful people use and how every person who fails is missing one or more of these principles
How to apply these principles in your daily life so you can actually achieve the results you want
Have a new framework to feel more confident, achieve the results you want and gain more inner peace
The principles covered in this course are based on the works of some of the greatest thought leaders of our time. These include individuals like Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale and Jim Rohn. In this course, Simba organizes these concepts into 5 principles that he has also used to create the life he wants. Currently, he is the co-founder and CEO of a Canadian tech company and Executive Director of a consulting firm called The Resilient Mind. His background includes degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience from the University of Alberta and he has helped 1000s of people implement this framework to achieve the outcomes they want in their lives.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who feel stuck in their life
- Go-getters looking to achieve specific results in their live
- People who want to improve their life whether it be their health, finances or relationships
Simba is a body language coach and entrepreneur with a keen passion to empower people to live meaningful lives. Upon completing his psychology and neuroscience degrees, Simba founded Inner Blueprint Academy an organization dedicated to helping leaders improve their communication skills and Lenica Research Group, a research company designing tools assess and improve brain function.