5 Email Marketing Automations Every Business Needs
What you'll learn
- Create a full marketing strategy to earn new & repeat business
- The five most important automations for every business
- How to get returning customers with Email Marketing Automation
- How to earn back cart abandonment shoppers with Email Marketing Automation
- How to get feedback and reviews through Email Marketing Automation
- How to build strong relationships with Lead Nurturing Automations
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- How to automate more of your business to spend more time vacationing!
- No Previous Marketing Skills Required
- Urge to grow your business
- Basic computer skills (If you found this course, you already have the needed skills)
This course is focused on teaching you the 5 email marketing automations every business needs. And when I say EVERY business, I really mean it!
Here are the 5 Automations:
Welcome Flow - Automation focused on welcoming new subscribers
Lead Nurturing - Connect with your new subscribers by sharing valuable information about your company, product, or service. This flow is NOT intended to tell your company story... in all honestly, that's boring to most. This automation focuses on adding value to your subscribers.
Sales Flow - Automated emails focused on selling your product or service
Request Reviews/Testimonials - Let happy customer share their experience with the world.
Abandonment Flow - Recuperate lost or abandoned sales with automated followups. And yes, you can do much better than... "You left something in your cart!"
Anyone can build the automations listed in this course, no previous skills are required! You will learn everything you need in the course itself.
At the end of the course, you'll have what it takes to create an email strategy that works with your business and your customers' buying cycles.
What makes these the most important automations?
They follow your customer journey. They Welcome, Connect and Educate, Provide Offers, request Feedback and Testimonials and focus on reconnecting with anyone who Abandons the path.
These are not the only automations to have, but they are the five main automations to start with. Once these automations are in place, you will have a structure that allows you to continuously grow and optimize your email marketing framework.
Who this course is for:
- Startups & Business owners looking to grow their business with lead nurturing & marketing automation
- Retail store owners and managers looking to grow sales, repeat business and reduce cart abandonment
- Businesses looking for more engagement with their subscribers
- Business owners & Marketers looking to set structure to their automations
- Businesses looking to earn more customer reviews
- Businesses & Marketers looking to improve their marketing automation strategy
I believe in doing what you love to find the right people to love.
I apply this mentality to everything I do. From business to friendships. The idea is to attract people who are open to believe in similar things you do.
Trying to sell ice to an eskimo is a thing of the past. It's time to find those who need ice and build a relationship with them so they ONLY want to buy ice from you.
It's time to define who we want to do business with and do things that will attract them.
I've helped hundreds of businesses save money, time and effort by focusing on what they love and attracting like minded people to grow their business.
I look forward to helping you.
Now for the boring, resume stuff...
- I started my own computer consulting company at an early age in Spain. After 5 years I sold the business in 2008.
- I then spent the next 10 years of my life diving into marketing.
- I worked as the director of marketing for Benchmark Email, an international email marketing service with offices in over 15 countries with 140 employees.
- And I help businesses of all sizes accomplish their goals through improving their marketing and business strategy.