5 Email Marketing Automations Every Business Needs - 
What you'll learn
- Create a full marketing strategy to earn new & repeat business
- The five most important automations for every business
- How to get returning customers with Email Marketing Automation
- How to earn back cart abandonment shoppers with Email Marketing Automation
- How to get feedback and reviews through Email Marketing Automation
- How to build strong relationships with Lead Nurturing Automations
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- How to automate more of your business to spend more time vacationing!
- No Previous Marketing Skills Required
- Urge to grow your business
- Basic computer skills (If you found this course, you already have the needed skills)
This course is focused on teaching you the 5 email marketing automations every business needs. And when I say EVERY business, I really mean it!
Every business has somewhat of a similar sales cycle. Variations here and there but at the end of the day it boils down to something like this:
Generate Traffic (Digital or Actual foot traffic)
Nurture Leads into Potential Customers
Sell, Up-sell or Cross-sell (Would you like fries with that?)
Request Feedback and Testimonials
Ask for Referrals
If you have a similar cycle or would like to implement a cycle like this, this course is for you.
Anyone can build the automations listed in this course, no previous skills required here! You will learn everything you need in the course itself.
At the end of the course you'll have what it takes to create an email strategy that works with your business and your customers buying cycles.
A little bit about me...
For the last decade I worked for one of the world leading email marketing companies. I started with the company as a support representative and gained the technical experience of the industry while also learning to build emails, using best practices. As I grew with the company, I was offered the position of head of marketing. Over the years I helped thousands of organizations grow their business with email marketing and automation, through seminars, workshops and online webinars.
This course is backed by the thousands of businesses that have already benefited from the power of these automations. I've included many of the tips and discoveries I've learned over the years, helping others.
If you are looking to implement marketing automation into your business, this course will provide you with everything you'll need to get started with automation.
Who this course is for:
- Startups & Business owners looking to grow their business with lead nurturing & marketing automation
- Retail store owners and managers looking to grow sales, repeat business and reduce cart abandonment
- Businesses looking for more engagement with their subscribers
- Business owners & Marketers looking to set structure to their automations
- Businesses looking to earn more customer reviews
- Businesses & Marketers looking to improve their marketing automation strategy
I believe in doing what you love to find the right people to love.
I apply this mentality to everything I do. From business to friendships. The idea is to attract people who are open to believe in similar things you do.
Trying to sell ice to an eskimo is a thing of the past. It's time to find those who need ice and build a relationship with them so they ONLY want to buy ice from you.
It's time to define who we want to do business with and do things that will attract them.
I've helped hundreds of businesses save money, time and effort by focusing on what they love and attracting like minded people to grow their business.
I look forward to helping you.
Now for the boring, resume stuff...
- I started my own computer consulting company at an early age in Spain. After 5 years I sold the business in 2008.
- I then spent the next 10 years of my life diving into marketing.
- I worked as the director of marketing for Benchmark Email, an international email marketing service with offices in over 15 countries with 140 employees.
- And I help businesses of all sizes accomplish their goals through improving their marketing and business strategy.