The 4-Day Job Hunt Workshop: LEAD MULTIPLIER
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Set Powerful Career Goals
- Understand The Mindset Required to Find Work
- Switch Careers Successfully Using 6 Powerful Points
- Create stand-out CVs & Resumes
- Learn Proven Job Search Strategies
- Create Awesome Personal Statements & Covering Letters
- Learn How to Choose a Career That Resonates With You
- Learn to Optimize Your Social Media in The Hiring Process
- Guide to Creating Awesome Video CVs/Resumes
- Know How to Harness The Power of Visualization
- Grasp an Understanding of The Subconscious Mind
- Powerful Reviewing Tools For You To Use
- Access to a Computer, Adobe PDF and a Printer
You may think that this course is just another self-help, how-to video series, and yet I can assure you it’s so much more than that – apply it and try to prove me wrong. The course is packed full of first-hand, incredible knowledge, helpful tips, guidance, and, more importantly, support.
In order to better yourself, or to have a clearer picture of where you want to be or the path to take, sometimes you have to put your trust in other people. Sometimes we don’t listen to our own intuition; we talk ourselves out of things instead of being brave, and we have to stop doing that.
This course allows you to do just that in a gentle yet innovative and pragmatic manner. Yes, you have to put the work in to make sure you gain every bit of insightful knowledge out of it, but once you start to do that, you will be professionally rewarded.
Easy to follow step-by-step videos showing tried and tested methods.
This course contains:
4 main video lectures (one per day)
32 page workbook
Prospective email template
Cover letter example
Video Resume example
What am I going to get from taking this course?
Build relevant professional networks
Solid mental foundations for finding work
Find career opportunities using tested techniques
Clarity in the whole process of job hunting
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to find a job
- Anyone who wants to change their career
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
- School & College Leavers
- Unemployed people
I'm Daniel, Career Coach and founder of How-To-Interview. I help create momentum in your career through transformative coaching.
I’m a deep listener and employ a goal orientated approach to my practices.
Everything I teach is what I have had to learn the hard way. I aim to act as your own time machine to save you time and heartache!
As an Engineer for close to 15 years, I decided to hang up my design board and begin doing what I had a real burning passion for. Helping people. I have coached, mentored & taught countless colleagues throughout my engineering career and now have focused my efforts on coaching.