The 30 days challenge to develop your emotional intelligence
What you'll learn
- How to identify your own emotions
- How to identify other people’s emotions
- How to manage your own emotions
- How to manage other people’s emotions
- How to achieve and keep positive and long-lasting relationships
- There are no specific requirements for this course
- In approximate 30 minutes, you will learn 30 strategies to manage your emotions with ease and develop your emotional intelligence
In this course, you will learn to manage your emotions through simple strategies that I called challenges. Apply these challenges every day and your skills in emotional intelligence will improve. These challenges can be used on their own or they can be applied together. The key aspect is to be constant and do this daily. And all you must do for this is invest 30 minutes of your time.
Who this course is for:
- People who have trouble in managing their thoughts, behaviours, and emotions
- People who want to learn effective emotional management strategies in less than 30 minutes
I am a professional trainer, psychologist and photographer. For more than 20 years, I have designed, implemented and delivered soft skills trainings in organizations all over the world. I worked with hundreds of thousands of people on their personal and professional development. I also teach at a major University in my country and work with thousands of students each year. I am really blessed to be able to work in the areas that are my passions - human development and psychology.
My other passion is photography. I’ve always liked photography, even if it sounds like a cliché. The first photos I took without knowing how to do that, without any attention to framing, subject or composition. After a while, I began to understand what is happening in the space between me as a photographer and the subject I was photographing. And many years later, I also understood why I like to photograph. So that I can communicate: a message, an emotion, a concept.