The 21 Day Health Challenge
- You simply need to be enthusiastic towards learning more about wholesome nutrition and healthy food and lifestyle choices. A little prior nutrition or food knowledge is useful but not essential.
The 21 day health challenge is designed for people who would like to take charge of their own health by learning more about their best food and lifestyle choices, while in the process, improving their own weight management.
So if you’re looking for another diet to blindly follow, please move along to the next item in your google search list. If, however, you wish to learn a lot about nutrition, health and individuality, plus value self-empowerment so that you can make informed choices by the end of the course, come and join us….
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in nutrition and health and anyone who wants to move away from one-size-fits-all practices, and who ultimately wants to learn more about themselves.
- 06:51Myth 1 - calories in vs. calories out controls your weight
- 05:59Myth 2 - fats will make you fat
- 05:47Myth 3 - carbs are the devil’s food
- 07:30Myth 4 - there is a perfect diet
Ian Craig BSc MSc INLPTA is a nutritional therapist, exercise physiologist, NLP practitioner and a lifestyle coach. He was a competitive middle-distance runner for 20 years and is now a more leisurely runner and cyclist. He runs a private nutrition practice in Johannesburg's Morningside Chiropractic Sports Injury Clinic, where he personalises nutrition and exercise strategies according to his client's genetic attributes and lifestyles. Ian also writes and he is the editor for the UK-based Functional Sports Nutrition magazine and he recently published his first book Wholesome Nutrition with co-author Rachel Jesson.