The 2022 Microsoft Teams Calling and Phone System Course
What you'll learn
- Microsoft Teams Calling and Phone System Technologies in a Professional Context
- Learn to use the full functionality of Microsoft Teams Calling Features
- Make Calls, Receive Calls, Transfer Calls, and Manage Your Phone System like a Pro
- Advanced Features to set you ahead of the curve on the Phone System in Microsoft Teams
- No requirements necessary!
Immerse yourself in our complete and instructional video series that will take your skill level from beginner to pro in 2022 with our new Microsoft Teams Claling and Phone System Course. This course has been completely updated for 2022 and has all of the new features and functions that you'll need to know. Whether you work as a corporate/business professional, or in a CAll Center, this series is for you!
This video series includes ALL of the new features available in 2021. We have structured this course into 8 Sections which houses over 45 bite sized videos, facilitating a self-paced learning experience.
We pride ourselves on our Corporate Training & Adoption experience, and now you can access our professional level of training in the comfort of your own home, or office, and at your own pace.
This course covers all aspects of the Microsoft Teams Calling and Phone System Features, and is separated into helpful sections to help you gradually improve. Are you ready to begin your journey with Microsoft Teams Calling?
The Sections are:
2. Calls Application View
3. Placing and Receiving Calls in Teams
4. In Calls Controls
5. Customizing Your Teams Calling Features
6. Your Voicemail Options
7. Teams Calling Delegate
8. Calls Queues and Reporting
At Competitive Computing Consultants Inc., we didn't get here alone, and neither will you. We look forward to answering any questions you have or helping in any way that we can. If you have any questions, message us through the Udemy App once the course has been purchased, and we will be more than happy to help you with your specific use case, or issue that you have.
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Teams Users
- Anyone who needs to use the Phone System in Microsoft Teams
Competitive Computing Consultants Inc. (CCC) is a full-service training and adoption services company specializing in the creation and delivery of user-centric training programs and adoption solutions.
CCC specializes in helping companies of all sizes with implementing, adopting, and training user focused software solutions to help improve productivity, collaboration, and security.
Let us be your trusted training partner.