The 180! Learn to Solve Problems & Create Great Solutions!
What you'll learn
- This quick course will help you solve problems and create great solutions whether you have a tough people problem or you want to create new opportunities.
- Learn this 5-step process to deal with conflicts and difficult people successfully or to increase your income, leave a job safely, or start a business.
- Be able to understand and read English.
This short course will show you a step-by-step process for solving virtually any problem. Solve TWO problems AS you learn to use the process and go though the course. This process is designed to help you create win-win outcomes. Apply "The 180" to personal issues such as increasing your income, to work issues – such as overly heavy workload, dealing with difficult people, challenging bosses, bullying, and even to family issues.
You can start using the process immediately during the workshop. We need to understand what gets in the way of us solving problems and what to do about that. The course will take you through:
1. Why we often get stressed out when solving problems and how stress negatively affects our ability to solve problems and what to do about it,
2. An introduction to the 5-step process – how it works,
3. Details of the process – the steps to take and how to take them,
4. An example worksheet to compare to and see how the process is used,
5. What NOT to do. Learn what to avoid when trying to solve problems.
6. Solving your problem – go through The 180 Process with your problem and,
7. Tips to help you succeed.
The 180 Process is an easy business and personal opportunity strategy process that you can use to not only solve your problems but create new, practical and exciting opportunities. It not only resolves conflict by creating a win-win but is also an innovation creation process that has helped many workshop participants deal effectively with personal and people issues.
Who this course is for:
- People with a challenging people problem or a personal job, career or business issue that they want to solve.
Laurel has over 20 years of experience offering in-Person workshops, and now offers workshops online. Her specialization is as an innovation creation, problem solving facilitator, helping people solve problems, deal successfully with conflict (and related topics), create innovative solutions and win-win opportunities for you and for businesses to help you succeed.
She has a B.Sc., H. Ec., D&N, from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, her Certificate in Adult Learning from the University of Calgary, Canada, has completed all the course work for the Certificate in Conflict Resolution from the U. of C. and the Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society, Human Relations Coach (and Life Skills Coach) Training, and has completed a number of other courses to assist her in delivering valuable workshops.
Her courses average 95% Very Good/Excellent ratings from her students. She hopes to bring you truly helpful, practical and enjoyable courses that work for you.