The 101 of Freelancing
- Need to have a minimal command in English.
- Need to have a minimal command in Computer.
- Need to have a minimal command in Internet.
- Need to have a minimal command on how to use Google.
- Need to have a minimal command in YouTube.
How do you know if you’re going to make it as a freelancer? To be honest with you, there were times early on where I thought maybe it's not for me. Over that time, I’ve seen lots of freelancers thrive … and I’ve seen others give up and return to the world of employment. And, of course, there’s nothing wrong with that. First thing is first, Freelancing certainly isn’t for everyone.
Doing business today has become a lot more challenging than it was in the 20th century. The competition has risen to new levels, causing a lot of uncertainty among business owners.
The aim of the course is to give you an idea of the skills you need to work as a freelancer. I would suggest, please, follow each and every topics that i am going to discuss in the course. I am sure by following the topics you will get a good idea of the skills required to work as a freelancer in no time.
So, Some cool and interesting topics you will be learning as we proceed with this course. You should apply your learnings to get the most out of it as you go along. Believe me taking action is the key to success. So i strongly encourage you to take action as you proceed with the course.
Questions might occur as you go along. Just know that i am your back, Just ask me questions if you have any. I will be there to answer all of your questions. Please just check in the question thread if the question is answered before. If not, Why not go ahead and ask your question?
It is my sincere hope that you will get a lot out from this course, Please take action as you proceed with the course. So Again, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE,
Taking action is the key to success, Let’s dive into the course and i look forward to seeing you inside…..
- Anyone who wants to join in the field of Freelancing.
- Freelance Statistics
- What is Freelancing
- Types of Freelancer
- Benefits of Freelancing
- Drawbacks of Freelancing
- Think About Your Finances
- Setting Up Your Workplace
- Types of Work
- How Could You Start
- Freelancing Platforms You Can Work On
Mostly known as Sayed in this digital world. Learning and making people learn is always my passion. Throughout these years of my career i have learned a lot and a lot are yet to be learned. I am always open for new opportunities, I have a passion for Technology, teaching, planning, playing with English and am an avid researcher. I am the CEO & Founder of CloudMinds IT.
• Business Development,
• Operating business,
• Strong communication skills,
• Time management,
• Talent Acquisition,
• Employee Relations,
• Quality Assurance,
• Client relationship management and International Affairs,
• Customer Service and Employee Satisfaction.
• Strong Data Miner,
• Inter-personal skills,
• Skill in IT (website, software, networking)
• Brand Management
• Building strong working relationships and trust,
• Strong negotiation skills,
• Internet research,
• Passive candidate search,
• Company research ,
• Sourcing, Internet sourcing,
• Training new employees,
• Social Networking.