The 10 Rules for Achieving a Proper Termination
What you'll learn
- That properly terminating an Employee is a skill set that can be learned.
- The 10 Rules to follow when terminating an Employee so you and your Company will not be sued.
- Why Properly Terminating an Employee is a mixture of Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence.
- Occupying a managerial or Team Lead position that may require terminating a Team Member.
Every High-Performance Work Team needs to be comprised of High-Performance Team Members. Often either poor hiring or a Team Member who is no longer able to meet the changing requirements of their job must be removed from their position for the welfare of the Team. The ability to properly terminate a Team Member is a skill set that every Manager/Team Leader needs to develop.
This Course provides the 10 essential elements of a proper termination, and explain the reasons why every termination must be based on Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence to be both legal and humane.
Who this course is for:
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Business Owners
· "Recovering" Labor/Employment Lawyer: For 30-years I practiced labor and employment law in Federal Court.
· Executive Coach and Business Adviser: In 1995, I became an Executive Coach and Business Adviser who assists leaders and organizations in continuous personal and operational performance improvement. My clients range from entrepreneurs and small businesses to national organizations in industries ranging from the green industry, distribution and manufacturing.
· Author: I’m an author (WorkQuake) and a speaker on all things business related.
· College Professor: I teach Leadership, Communications, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Decision Making Using Critical Thinking & Emotional Intelligence, Employment Law, Ethics and Corporate Governance at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
· I live in Chicago.
· I've been married 36 years and have 2 sons and 6 grand-kids
· I'm Starbucks addicted & a
· Chicago Bears fan - Go Bears!!
I am a professional videographer with 15 years of experience in the video/photo industry. I have known Paul Glover for more than 25 years and have helped him produce/edit video content for his coaching practice for more than a decade. When I'm not working with Paul Glover, I produce high quality video content, shoot professional photography, and conduct drone work for various businesses and consumers.